[채령 빼고 : 01]

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

------

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

I ran as fast as I can in the hallway, although I'm already late. I don't care if my hair gets messy and my necktie doesn't looks so good on me. Even if the button of my blazer gets tangled with my hair, I don't care.

It's my first day, yet I'm already late. Sheez! I really need to hurry now. As soon as I arrived in my room, I accidentally pushed the door, causing me to suddenly lose my balance and plopped on the floor, maybe it's because of my tiredness

My classmates laughed out so loud, to the point that I didn't bother to look up and just hide my face. It's too embarrassing and thanks to my luck today, yes. Thanks to my clumsiness for embarrassing me on my first day.

"QUIET, CLASS!" My teacher shouted, causing them to stop but there's only one guy who laughed even more.

I lowered my head and grabbed my hair to cover my face. Yes, I'm still sitting here on the ground. No one cares anyway, I better take this opportunity to rest from rushing here.

"Yah, stand up. You're not a princess to expect that there's a prince who's gonna offer his hand to help you," The guy said. I don't know who he is because I couldn't see them. Well, my hair is still covering my face.

"Lee Chaeryeong-ssi? Am I right?" My teacher asked, so I nodded as she helped me to stand up.

"Kamsahamnida," I said, causing her to smile at me.

"Start to introduce yourself,"

"I'm Lee—"

"Fix your hair first and then, you can start introducing yourself properly." My teacher said, still smiling at me. I simply nodded my head, and breathe in and out. I fix my hair and my uniform while smiling at my classmates.

"I'm Lee Chaeryeong from Emerald Academy. I'm only 18 years old and I hope for better treatment and hope we can all be friends." I said, bowing my head to show some respect.

"OH?!" I was shocked when someone stood up from his chair, pointing his index finger at me with his shocked face. I frowned,

"Me?" I asked in confusion. He nodded his head while his eyes were still shocked. His eyes were already big, but because he's shocked, it makes them bigger right now.

"You are the kid who owns the booger! You are the gross kid who made me eat her booger!" He exclaimed.

I started to think about what he just said, about that booger thingy and how come he got some guts to tell me that I'm a gross kid who made him eat my own booger. Ew, but— eh?

»»» FLASHBACK

"Hi!" I greeted with my genuine smile at the boy who is also the same age as mine (Maybe 8 years old). I sat in the other swing as I started to pick my nose with my bare hands.

"Yuck! Gross! What are you doing?!" He asked, definitely irritated. I just looked at him as I removed my finger in my nose and I saw the tip of my finger, it has a big booger. I smiled at him,

"Say ahh!" I said playfully. He widened his eyes,

"Waeyo? Ahhh! It's tasty and it tastes like salt!" I said.

"Eww! I hate you!" He yelled at me, almost crying.

"Noooo! Trust me, it's really tasty! Come on!" I said as I came closer to him and opened his mouth and made him eat my booger. I was laughing as soon as he started to vomit because of what I did. Hihi! Weak boy!

"Chaeryeong Lee! What's that?!"

Omo, that's my sister! Chaeyeon!

»»» END OF FLASHBACK

I looked at him in shock when I suddenly remembered my childhood days. Omo! It's him?! Really?!

My classmates started to laugh so hard that's why I woke up from thinking if he's really that weak boy before.

"Argh! It's gross! Eww!" He said irritatedly so I just bowed my head and closed my eyes.

Why are there a lot of embarrassing things happening to me today?

"I'm sorry! Sorry!" I quickly apologized. Argh! I totally forgot that one because that was one of the stupid things that I did before!

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I walked almost like a zombie in the hallway- way to our cafeteria. How can I walk normally when one of my gross memories when I was a child just came back to my head?

Yes, I can clearly remember that moment. He was the one who visited our neighbor because someone died in their family. That's why he was there for a week. Since I don't really have any friends and then ot happened that he's there, I was so happy back then because he talked back.

But the timing was wrong because I felt like I had a booger so I picked it and then showed it to him. I'm just a kid that time and that's the reason why I'm so playful to the point that I made him eat it. Aigoo! Gross!

My whole body seems to know that I'm disgusted about the booger thing so I flinch a little because of my thoughts. The other students here in the hallway saw me, I bowed my head as I quickly entered in the cafeteria but I suddenly stopped,

"Yes, hyung! I saw her! I saw my greatest fear!" That voice is so familiar. I looked at the corner of the cafeteria and I saw him again. The one who got a chance to taste my booger.

He's with the four boys and one girl who's hugging the blue haired guy. Maybe they're in a relationship. Nice one, I hope I have one too.

"Really? Who is she?" The girl asked. The boy sat on the table and looked at his friends. I looked around the cafeteria and I saw the students who's waiting for him to tell who's that girl, who is me.

"Lee Chaer—"

He stopped, getting distracted by me causing a scene again. I can't believe that I'm very clumsy because someone bumped into me so I fell so hard on the floor, again.

"Don't block me!" The girl shouted at me,

This is the second time I embarrassed myself. First day of class and my clumsiness is active again! I hate my first day!

I stood up, bowing my head to her as an apology as I turned around. Before I could take my second step, my head bumped into someone's chest so I fell again. Argh! How can I be so clumsy today? Am I too tired or drained out because of what happened earlier?

"So that's her, Lee Chaeryeong. The booger girl." That bad guy said, pointing his index finger at me for the second time. I glared at him, but he just rolled his eyes. Argh! Does he want to taste my booger again?!

"That girl, Taehyun-ssi?" The skinny boy asked. I stood up as I sighed.

Uhuh! Taehyun!

"Yeah, she is. She's Lee Chaeryeong! The grossest girl in the world!" He shouted so all the students here in the cafeteria laughed so hard while looking at me. I just  looked down, but someone held my chin, making me face him.

He looked at me as he smiled,

"Look around, not on the ground." He said as he walked away.

I was confused at first, but he's right so I walked out because of embarrassment. I can't take it anymore, I'll go there later when there's no one in there.

Worst day ever.

-----

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)