[채령 빼고 : 05]

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

----

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

It's lunch time, and I don't want to eat. All I want is to stay in this room. Maybe I am just being sensitive, but I can't handle the fact that Taehyun told me that I'm a loser and dense. It hurts my pride. I felt like he was disgusted or something. Argh! I can't explain it!

"Lee Chaeryeong, let's eat?" Seungmin said. I looked at him as I shook my head.

"I don't have appetite. Sorry, you can eat alone," I said, smiling at him to reassure him.

"If it's all about our quiz earlier. Don't mind it, I can help you with that," he said.

"Seungmin-ssi, thank you so much, but I really don't have an appetite," I said as I smiled again. He just smiled at me and nodded his head.

"Okay, bye. Just tell me if you need something. Okay?" He said, smiling. I nodded my head before he left. I just looked around and I saw nothing
There was only me here in our classroom.

Is it bad if I skip my class today and decide to stay on the rooftop alone? I just feel like I want to sleep to forget this pain or this something inside me.

Do you know how it feels when you already know that you are not good or smart enough like others and some people make you down even more instead of cheering you up? It's just that, it hurts.

I stood up as I took my bag and slung it into my arms. I was about to leave when Taehyun was about to enter. I looked down,

"Excuse me." I said as I took the right side, but he blocked my way, so I took the left side, but he blocked it again. I closed my eyes,

"Will you please-"

I stopped when I looked into his eyes. His eyes are swollen, it looks like he cried so hard. I gulped. This is my weakness. Seeing someone sad or broken makes me feel sad and broken, too.

"What happened?" I suddenly asked.

"Why do you care?" He said, pushing me aside. He walked straight to his chair.

I was shocked because of that act of his. Wait? What do I need to expect from him? He's really rude, so there's no need to expect that he's going to be good.

I glanced at him and I saw him looking at his phone quietly while taking off his wireless earphones. I sighed as I went to my seat again. Yes.

"Just go away. You don't need to worry about me," he said. I knitted my eyebrows as I looked at him in confusion,

"You are just worrying about nothing," he said again and that made me more confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He looked at me,

"Wait," I said as I scoffed, "Do you think that I'm worrying about you?"

"Hey, Taehyun-ssi. I'm not worrying about you, okay? I suddenly don't feel like going up to the rooftop to cry just because of-" I stopped when I suddenly realized what I was about to say.

Lee Chaeryeong, what are you thinking?!

"You're going to cry, huh? Weak," he said, smirking at me so I rolled my eyes.

"It's not because of you! And for your information, crying doesn't mean you are weak. That's actually one of the way how you lessen the pain," I said as I rolled my eyes again.

"No. Crying means you are weak," he said.

"Then, you are weak, too?" I asked.

He looked at me, "Yes,"