✨ ;; 015

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

After that time when he told me, "Then what if it's really real?". We avoided each other. I don't know why I am avoiding him though it doesn't matter to me.

Also, I am here at ITZY's dorm because my family didn't know them and this place, that's why. Yeah, I didn't know that they have this kind of stuff. Luckily, Taehyun told me.

"Chaeryeong-ah! Let's go!"Yeji-unnie called so I quickly grab my bag and ran outside. We hop in Beomgyu's van as we started to fix ourselves because we don't have so much time to fix ourselves inside of our dorm.

"Good morning, everyone!"i greeted as I secretly roamed my eyes. I fake smiled as I saw nothing inside of the van. For two weeks, Taehyun didn't go with us in heading to our school. He's always late and sometimes he's too early.

"Missing someone?"Huening Kai asked teasingly. I looked at him and smiled,

"Aniyo!"i lied. Yeah, I lied.

"I guess Taehyun is there earlier than us today."Soobin-oppa said.

"Waeyo? Is there something— omo!"Lia-unnie covered her mouth but I can see through her eyes that she's smiling,

"Wae?"i asked.

"The first 10 who will arrive at school will receive a extra 3 days for semestral break!"Lia-unnie said. Everyone gasped,

"Yeonjun-oppa, palli! Drive faster!"Yuna said so Yeonjun-oppa did.

Wait, what? What kind of school is that? First 10 students who arrived early in every class will recieve an extra 3 days? Wow, that was so cool!

After that very quick ride. We all run to our room and we saw Taehyun looking at the board. We all looked at each other,

"Taehyun-ah! We knew it."Beomgyu cheered as he chuckled but Taehyun didn't bother to look at us. He's staring at the board so I looked at the board and I saw nothing. Ryujin walked to him and blocked the board but no response.

Soobin-oppa waved his hands in front of Taehyun but no reaction again.

"Is he sleeping like that again?!"Huening Kai raised his voice in irritation.

"Eh? Sleeping with his eyes open?"i asked in confused.

"He's like that whenever he's tired or trying to think about something hard."Yeonjun-oppa explained.

"Is that even possible?"i asked again.

"Yeah, there are some people like Taehyun who is sleeping without closing their eyes."Yeji-unnie said.

I walked to his front and bend my knees to see his face. I tried to make a wacky in front of him but TXTZY laughed except for Taehyun.

"Are you really asleep?"i asked him as I poked his cheeks. There's no response again!

"YAH!"i shouted as I held both of his shoulders. He flinched and I was shocked when he pushed me hard that's why I hit my butt on the floor and also I think I hit my head on the board.

That was hurt! Pabo!

"Oh- did I just slept?"I heard him asked but I didn't bother to answer; instead, I groaned silently while closing my eyes.