✨ ;; 020

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

NOTE: 15k reads?! I didn't imagine that! Thank you, TaerYeong babies! <3

-----

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

I changed into sweatshirt and jeans. This is Taehyun's sweatshirt because he wore this before. I ran to the garden again and I saw him at the bench, so I smiled and sat beside him.

"They give me this clothes. Is it okay?"i asked. He looked at me and smiled,

"Yeah,"he said.

"Chaeryeong-"

"Taehyun-"

We stopped as we looked at each other and laughed. That's too cliche, calling each other in unison. That was too cute.

"You go first."i said as I smiled at him.

"Do you still like me?"he asked. I widened my eyes,

"Y-yah,"

"I heard you cried all night because I ignored you."he said as he chuckled a bit. I looked away,

"Don't you dare to laugh,"i said.

"Gwaenchana. I'm not going to make you cry again because of me."he said so I looked at him and he is also looking at me.

"I don't really know when I started to like you. I just confirmed it when we was in orphanage. I just find it sweet and really cute when I saw you with kids. Chaeryeong-ah, do you know that sometimes I get jealous because you are too close with Seungmin?"he asked. I stared ta him,

"I get jealous everytime you are with him. I get upset. I asked myself, is it because I don't want you to be happy?"

"I may sounds so cringy today but Chaeryeong, to tell you the truth, that time you confessed to me. I was really happy but at the same time, I'm really nervous and scared. I don't know how to face you because I feel like my heart will explode as soon as I look into your eyes."

"I may have no courage to tell you that I feel the same way before but right now; tonight, this time, I will never lose this chance to tell you that I love you, Lee Chaeryeong."he confessed.

Yeah, he really confessed. Is this really true? This might be a dream. Please, don't wake me up.

"R-really?"i asked. He smiled at me and nodded his head,

"Yes, Chaeryeong. I totally feel the same way. I love you before you do, I guess."he said while smiling at me.

"Yah!"i whined as I covered my face and cried. I heard him laughed but then, he hugged me.

"It's okay! Don't cry."he said between his laughs.

"Why are you like this? It took you so long to tell me that you like me too!"i said as I punched his chest lightly.

"Because I wanted to be sure about it. I'm sorry, Chaeryeong-ah."he said as he brushed his fingers through my hair. I smiled and hugged him tight.

"I don't know but I'm really happy!"i said as I hugged him tight. He coughed so I was about to remove my hands to him but he hugged me tight.

"No, let me enjoy this one."he said so I smiled again. This is so fluttering!

"Since when, Chaer?"he asked.

"When what?"i asked.

"Since when you started to fell in love with me?"

"Since I realized it. Duh, don't ask me when it started. All I know is I'm happy that we both feel the same way."i said as I smiled at him.