✨ ;; 016

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

------

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

"I told you that I can't come!"i squealed as I pouted my lips.

"Yuna-ya, go and pack her things."Lia-unni said. Yuna giggles as she started to empty my bag and put my clothes there.

"Yah, unnie! Do you want me get killed by Taehyun? What if he found out that I joined without his permission?"i said in worry.

"Yah, don't be so scared, okay? Remember when he exempted you in coming to the orphanage, but then you came. Why don't you try it again?"Yeji-unnie said. I just sighed,

"Yah, come on! Faster!"Ryujin said.

"Go, and change, Lee Chaeryeong."Lia-unnie said as she smiled at me. I sighed once again as I stood up and went to Yuna,

"I'll do it."i said as I grabbed my things. I prepared all the things that I need to prepare. I changed my clothes into a sweatshirt and short.

"Everything is settled now so let's go!"Ryujin happily said as she ran outside. I smiled as I took my backpack and ran outside too.

"Good morning, girls!"Beomgyu greeted. I was shocked, Beomgyu is here but Soobin-oppa and the others are not here.

"Where's the others?"i asked.

"We planned it. I'll take all of you there first and then I'll go back and go together there."he said while smiling.

"That was too hassle. I'm sorry for this, I'll go inside-"

"Aniyo! You can't!"Beomgyu said as he pouted his lips.

"But it's not right,"i said as I pouted my lips again. They all laughed,

"It's alright. I can handle it."Beomgyu said so I just nodded and sat on the back of the van.

"Sleep, guys! It will take an hour to reach there."Beomgyu said.

"I'm not going to sleep. I'll keep talking to you. We might get into an accident if we all sleep."Ryujin said.

"Okay, milady!"

"Yah! Respect!"Yuna said as she throw her small pillow to Beomgyu.

"Aish!"Beomgyu groaned.

—————

I woke up as I felt sunlight in my face. I scratched my back and looked around. I saw nothing but Beomgyu's face in the window.

I screamed in shock because of that. He's too creepy because he's smiling so widely while his face is really close to the window. I covered my face with my hands.

"Gladly that you are up!"he said between his laughs. I pouted my lips as I knit my eyebrows.

"Hey, I'm sorry. By the way, how's your 5 hours sleep?"he asked as he grabbed my things. I widened my eyes as I looked at him,

"5 hours?!"i asked and then, he nodded his head.

"Ah, I heard that Taehyun have been looking for you secretly. Hihi!"he said.

"Eh? I thought he didn't know that I was coming? I mean, I thought he exempted me so why is he expecting me to come?"i blabbered and that makes him laugh more which is, I became more confused about it.

"I have no rights to say this but I think-"

"What is this?"

We both widened our eyes as we slowly looked at the slide door. Beomgyu seems so shocked to the point that he almost fell at his seat.