[채령 빼고 : 04]

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes as I saw clean and white ceiling. I held my head and sat on my bed. Ugh! I think I have a headache now. I can't even remember about the last thing happened earlier.

"You're awake?" I  was shocked when someone spoke. I held my chest because of that,

"You can go home now since everyone just left," the nurse said as she smiled at me. I smiled at her too as I picked my things on the table. I wonder who bring all of this here. Hmm, maybe Seungmin?

"And, last thing. Someone gave notebooks in your bed. Maybe it's from your classmates," the nurse said so I looked at the side of my bed and I saw three notebooks there.

I frowned, and who let me borrowed their notebooks?

I smiled, I think it's Seungmin so I just put the notebooks in my bag,

"What time is it, nurse?" I asked.

"6:30 pm."

"6:30?! Omo! I'm late! Omo!" I shouted as I quickly got up out of my bed and ran away.

I ran as fast as I could so that I can go there quickly. Aish! I'm doomed! Luckily, there's a cab. After a minutes, I entered to the 7/11 store and I saw Daehwi who's currently at the cashier area.

"Yah, where's manager-nim?" I whispered at him. He looked at me and he gasped. He cupped my cheeks and checked my face.

What happened to him?

"Hey, you should go straight to your home. You suddenly fainted, right?" He asked worriedly. I knit my eyebrows as I looked around.

"How did you know?" I asked. He just pouted his lips just like he was pointing someone using his lips so I looked around the store and I saw Taehyun there who's looking outside while listening to his wireless earphones and eating his burger.

"He told you?!" I whispered, almost shouting as he continuously nodding his head.

For real?!

"Oh, wait." I said as I walked towards Taehyun. He noticed me so he removed his earphones.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. I sighed,

"Should I be the one who has the right to ask you that question?" I asked back. He rolled his eyes,

"I already told the nurse to tell you to go straight to your home. Then, why are you here?" He asked. I can't remember the nurse telling me to go home?

"You know, thank you for doing this, but I can do my work well." I said. He chuckled so I frowned,

"You think that I'm here just to tell them that you fainted earlier and left me standing alone in the whole class?" He asked. I stopped for a while, I felt guilty.

"Yah, I'm here because your manager in this store is my uncle. Since that boy asked me about where you are, I told him." He explained.

"Ah, I'm sorry." I said as I bowed at him.

"Go home now. Copy all the notes that I gave to you. Tomorrow in the morning, make sure that you will return that back to me. Got it?" He asked in a bossy way. I just nodded my head as I left.

So he did it? He's the one who left his notes for me? What a miracle for Kang Taehyun.

I'll make sure to copy all of this notes. I'll grab this opportunity because he's the only one who let me borrow his notes though, we're not really close. Yeah, we are not close.