[채령 빼고 : 06]

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Taehyun's P.O.V

I was walking out of our house when I saw Beomgyu's van. I opened it and I saw them looking at me while smiling. I knitted my eyebrows as I entered the van at the back.

"Hi, Taehyun-ssi!" The girls greeted me while waving their hands and smiling at me. I smiled at them too and bowed my head lightly to show my respect.

"You guys are so weird," I said, shaking my head and looking away. While Soobin hyung is driving, I can see that this is not definitely the way.

"Yah, why are we going this way? I thought you already knew how to get there?" I asked Soobin hyung, but he was smiling.

"Gwaenchana,"Ryujin said as she smiled at me.

"Eh?" I asked in confusion.

"Actually, we invited someone," as he said that, we stopped at the small apartment which made me rolled my eyes.

"Annyeong haseyo!!"

As I heard that voice, I immediately looked at the van's door and I saw her?

I looked away when I saw her glancing at me. Aish! Why is she here?! They planned it, I'm really sure about it.

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

I glanced at the back and I saw Taehyun sitting there. I looked down as I smiled a bit, he must be upset.

"Oh, Me and Yeji will take the seat at the back, so you can sit here." Yeonjun oppa said, standing up together with his girlfriend. They went at the back with Taehyun.

I just smiled, "Gomawo, Yeonjun oppa."

"And sorry for coming, Taehyun-ssi," I said as I bowed my head. He just rolled his eyes and put his earphones in his ears.

"I'll make sure that I'm not going to be a nuisance to your businesses. I just want to see the kids—"

"Stop. I don't need your explanation. I guess, you guys are friends now. Congrats," he said without looking at me, so I bowed my head again.

"Chaeryeong-ah, I'll drive now, sit with Lia there," Soobin-oppa said. I nodded my head and sat beside Lia unnie.

I looked at the window. Why did I come in the first place?

I badly want to see kids in an orphanage. I was raised there before my biological mother and father took me. I just wanted to help them and say something to them. Not just to them, but to every abandoned kid in the orphanage.

"You are really a soft-hearted person. You badly want to see the kids, am I right?" Lia-unnie asked, smiling at me. I smiled at her, too, and nodded my head.