[채령 빼고 : 08]

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

---

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

"Ah! What a tiring day!" Aisha groaned. Yes, we are going to sleep here in the orphanage.

"It's really tiring because you carry Yerin all the time," Taehyun said, smiling at her.

"Ne, you are right. By the way, where have you been?" She asked again.

I know it's bad to eavesdrop, so we, the ITZY just arrange our stuff in our bags and get ready to sleep now.

And yes, boys and girls are in one room. Just imagine that the room was really big for the 10 of us. Aisha was only here to visit Yerin and Taehyun here. Yerin is sleeping in Taehyun's bed.

"I'm with someone who's really annoying and keeps making excuses to attract my attention." Taehyun said to Aisha while brushing Yerin's hair.

"Huh? Who?" Aisha asked. Taehyun looked at me and then, he fake smiled at me.

"That girl," he said.

"A-ah. She keeps catching your attention. How?" She asked, looking at me.

"She keeps on doing something that I really can't ignore. That's why I'm always watching her. She's dumb, right?" Taehyun said. I just lowered my head, but Lia-unnie held my chin up while smiling at me, so I did the same thing.

"Chaeryeong noona!"

We all looked at the door and we saw Heechan running to me, and after that, he jumped onto my comforter bed and hugged me so tight.

"Yah, Heechan! I told you to not run again!" Taehyun said. Heechan just looked at him, pouting his lips because he got scolded by Taehyun again.

"I just got excited that my sisters allowed me to sleep with Chaeryeong noona," he said, fixing himself to sit on my lap. I just hugged him while the ITZY started to play with him.

"Wow, the cute little boy is here!" Beomgyu entered our room. He was about to walk closer to me when Taehyun spoke.

"Just shut up, guys. Yerin is sleeping, so keep quiet." Taehyun said, laying down in his own bed while hugging Yerin.

"That bastard. Aish!" Beomgyu murmured.

"It's your boyfriend, right?" Heechan asked me while pointing to Beomgyu. We all widened our eyes. We looked at each other before laughing.

"I told you! He's not my boyfriend!" I said, still laughing because of him.

"Little boy, I have someone in my heart and that is Ryujin noona." Beomgyu said, pointing to Ryujin who was currently making her bed.

"Ow, okay! You? Who is your boyfriend?" Heechan asked Yeji unnie.

"Yeonjun, the one who's taking a picture of you." Yeji-unnie said as she pointed to Yeonjun, who was really taking a picture of us. Omo, I didn't notice that.

"And the two of you? Who?" Heechan asked Lia and Yuna.

"I have no one, but I have a crush," Yuna said as she smiled at him.

"I have one, but he's not my boyfriend. He's my soon-to-be boyfriend." Lia unnie said while pointing at Soobin oppa who was currently smiling at her like a proud boyfriend.

"So Chaeryeong noona is the only single here?" Heechan asked them. I looked at them and I saw them nodding their heads.

"But we are shipping her to that bad guy." Yeonjun oppa said, pointing to Taehyun. He suddenly stood up, looking at us with a serious look.

"Don't you ever involve me in Chaeryeong's life. I don't want my life to be ruined," he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Not bad. I saw him staring at Chaeryeong noona earlier,"

We gasped at Heechan's statement. Is he really staring at me earlier? Why didn't I notice that? Why would he stare at me?

"Heol! Really?! Why didn't you tell us?" Yuna excitedly asked.

"I don't know the eight of you," he said, pouting his lips.

"Yah, don't lie. Why would that man stare at me? Huh?" I said to Heechan.

"I don't know how to lie. Sisters say that it's bad,"

"So it's true. Taehyun, huh? Staring at Chaeryeong?" Soobin teased, and then he went to Taehyun to poke his cheeks.

Taehyun stabbed it away and rolled his eyes. He glared at Heechan, so Heechan grabbed my hands and covered his eyes with them. We laughed at his actions; he's really cute.

"He must really like you!" Huening Kai said while laughing.

"I just stared at her because I was just really shocked that a dumb person like her was good at treating bruises. Aish! Don't get it wrong, guys," he said, so I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Taehyun-ssi!" I said as I chuckled. Seeing him like that makes me think that I got my revenge after how many times he bullied me.

"Thank you? Why? Heh, pabo!" He shouted, and that made Yerin move a bit.

"I will ship both of you," Huening Kai said, grinning at Taehyun.

"I'm your hyung, yah!"

"Yeonjun hyung, save me!" Huening Kai said, almost screaming.

Wait, that scream is really unique. Why does it sound like a dolphin? 

"Yah, too loud! Stop using your dolphin scream!" Yeonjun oppa said, covering Huening Kai's mouth.

So, am I right? It's a dolphin scream. HAHAHA!

------