[채령 빼고 : 02]

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

"Okay, today! Let's form a group, 10 members per group. Start counting," as soon my teacher said the instructions to get our groups, we started counting.

"5." Taehyun said, the counting continued and when it's my turn,

"5?" I said as I gave them a confused-look while pointing at myself.

Why do I always have to be with Taehyun?! Argh! I glanced at Taehyun and I saw him glaring at me. This guy really hates me for being with him. By the way, likewise. As if I have choice.

"Why? Why?" I asked as I looked him. I know that he doesn't like the groupings too, and I can tell it just by looking at his face.

"Now, go to your group and try to get to know each other. This will be your first activity in Personal Development. Have an open forum so that you can be close to your classmates and after that, choose two representatives to present what type of group you have." The teacher said.

We started to form a circle, we looked so awkward to each other and we don't know how to start the conversation.

"Hello, I'm Kang Taehyun. Only 17 years old. Nice to meet you, guys." Taehyun said. The girl beside him was about to speak when Taehyun interrupts her,

"Except Chaeryeong." He retorted. I widened my eyes, what did he just say? Except me? From what?

"Eh?" My group mates asked in unison.

"Except her, It's not really nice to meet her anyway." He said as he rolled his eyes, making me scoff because of his act. What a childish side if him.

"Stop it, guys. Okay! I'm Heo Yeorim but you can call me Aisha for short and I'm only 18 years old. Nice to meet you, guys. Especially you, Taehyun." Yoorim/Aisha said while smiling and looking at him.

Taehyun just gave her a smile so she gasped. What? Did I just witness two people flirting with each other? What's up with her? Does she like him? She gotta be kidding me.

"I'm Choi Jisu but you can call me Julia or Lia. I'm 19 years old."

"I'm Choi Beomgyu. I'm not 18 years old because I'm Beomgyu, so my age is 18 years old."

I frowned, what?

"I'm Shin Ryujin. My age is only 18 years old."

"I'm Choi Soobin. Turning 19 this December."

"And I'm----"

"Ugh, your voice is so ugly." Taehyun groaned.

I stopped, lowering my head, but this someone sitting next to me held my chin and lifted my face up. I thought it was Soobin oppa, but when I looked up, I saw the guy I met and bumped into earlier in the cafeteria.

"Do I need to tell you what I told you earlier at the canteen?" He said while smiling at me. I gulped,

"Look around, not on the ground." He repeated, with the same tone, same stress in every syllable while wearing the same smile as before.

"O-okay." I stuttered, looking away because I'm shy about what just happened now.

"I'm Lee Chaeryeong, 18 years old. " I said, smiling at them, but their face has no reaction at all except this one person besides me.