✨ ;; 019

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

----

Taehyun's P.O.V

It's the last day of our semestral break. Many days have passed and yet I ignored Chaeryeong. Argh, I can't even explain how I feel right now.

"Yah, Kang Taehyun!"I was startled when Yeji-noona with Yeonjun-hyung barge in in my room.

"Why are you ignoring Chaeryeong these past few days?!"Yeji-noona yelled as she was about to slap me but luckily, Yeonjun-hyung stops her.

"Yah, she's crying all night because of you! She's thinking that you might ignore her for real! If you don't like her, just say it!"Yeji-noona yelled. I widened my eyes when she stomped her feet and then sat on floor. She cried so loud, I looked at Yeonjun-hyung, 'I didn't do anything, hyung. Save me-look'

"Yeji-ah, we will explain. Taehyun will explain."Yeonjun-hyung said as he hugged her to stand her up. Hope all.

"What for? Chaeryeong is badly hurt by his attitude!"Yeji-noona said as she cried again.

"Noona, I like her."i said. She stopped and looked at me in shocked.

"Mwo?!"she shouted as she ran to my bed. I smiled at her as Yeonjun-hyung shooked his head in disbelief.

"I like her but I need to think about it. I wanted to make sure that I do really like her. I just don't want to rush things right now."i said while smiling.

She looked at Yeonjun-hyung and then she jumped on my bed and hugged Yeonjun-hyung like a baby. I chuckled,

"WAAAH! TAERYEONG IS REALLY SAILING!"she screamed as she jumped like a kid.

"Yah, calm down!"Yeonjun-hyung said.

"Make sure to make it fast, huh?!"Yeji-noona said as she pointed her fingers to me. I nodded my head,

"Tomorrow is my birthday,"i said as I sighed. Remember when I excepted her again?

"Yeah, Chaeryeong will come!"Yeji-noona said.

"But I already gave her an exception."i said. She scoffed,

"When Chaeryeong learned how to follow your exception?"Yeji-noona asked. I just shrugged and sighed,

"We will make her go there. Don't worry!"Yeonjun-hyung said.

"How to confess? I really don't know what to do since it's my first time."i said as I pouted my lips.

"Omo, Taehyunnie is so cute!"Yeji-noona squealed as she pinched my cheeks. I quickly removed it.

"Yah! I am more cute than him!"Yeonjun-hyung said so we laughed.

"Just tell her what you feel towards her."Yeji-noona said while smiling at me.

Do I need to? What if she don't accept me?

-----

Today is my birthday. I already prepared myself because tonight will be the right time to own Lee Chaeryeong. I really miss her.

Yes, I'm really sure that I like her-I love her. Maybe I used to hate her before but right now, I hate seeing her sad because of me. I wanted to tell her what I really feel since when we was in the orphanage.