[채령 빼고 : 03]

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

----

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

"Oh, Chaeryeong-ssi. You have a class, right?" Nayeon unnie asked. I just simply nod my head and yawn, actually I'm still sleepy, argh!

"You can take a rest to get some sleep. You can go home now."she said, smiling at me as if she's giving me an assurance that I can really go home early. I immediately shake my head, telling her that it's a no for me.

"No, unnie. I'll take my time. Thank you, hehe." I said, smiling at her to show her that it's really okay for me to stay here. She gave me her bunny smile as she shake her head too.

"Let me. I'll explain it to our manager later." She said. I immediately bowed my head to her, showing some respect since she's my senior.

She's an old crew member in JYBig Cafe. She's one of those people who also understands me the best in every situation. Let's say, she's one of my great not-blood-related sisters?

"Thank you, unnie! I'm off now!" I cheerfully said as I ran to the staff room, grabbing all of my things in my locker and after that, I quickly ran outside.

It's already 3:45 and I'm sure that our school is almost open so I grabbed a taxi to take me to my dorm. After that, I took a bath and wore my school uniform.

"Aish, I'm still sleepy." I mumbled, but I don't want to sleep here. I don't want to be late again. Just thinking about what happened yesterday makes me suffer with a headache. After finishing some stuff, I walked around to get to the bus stop.

Yes, I'm going to my school right now. It's 4:12 am and I'm still sleepy, but it's okay! I'm just going to sleep in our school to avoid being late. Now, I'm currently waiting here at the bus stop as I took out my notebook to review some things about Group 5's information or personalities.

How am I supposed to explain all of these things? It's not like I can't explain it to them, but actually, I have a fear and I never tried to conquer it. Should I tell my group mates that I'm not capable enough to present our group because of my fear?

When the bus arrived, I walked in and sat next to the boy who's sleeping with his cap covering his face. I just put my earphones in my ears and played, Weak by JoJo. It's my favorite song.

At exactly 4:39 am, I finally arrived in our school. I went to my room and sat on my chair. After that, I feel like my eyes are going to shut so I decided to sleep first.

----

"Boo!" I jumped in shock, I looked around to see if there's anyone watching me here. Then, I saw Seungmin, smiling at me as he grabbed the chair to sit.

I sighed in relief and fix myself first. It would be too embarrassing if he saw me with this sleepy look.

"What are you doing here? It's still early," I asked. He just shrugged while smiling at me,

"I'm an early bird. Same as him." He said as he pointed to somewhere. I looked at it and I saw Taehyun, sleeping on the teacher's desk. That guy!

"Why is he sleeping there?" I asked.

"Hm, maybe he didn't get enough sleep because of online games," he replied back.

"What kind of person is he?" I asked him, lowering my voice for him not to hear my voice and not to disturb his sleep.

"He's kinda scary and arrogant," he said. Ah, no wonder. He really looks scary, that's why I don't want to interact with him.

"You hate him, do you?"