[채령 빼고 : 09]

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

We were all done with our tasks, and now we are all here in the garden. We were sitting on the grass, relaxing after all the exhausting work here.

"I'm tired!" Yeonjun groaned, laying down in Yeji's lap.

"My arms hurt! Argh! Why are all the blankets bigger than me?" Beomgyu said, pouting.

"Because you are tiny," Taehyun savagely said, causing Beomgyu to glare at him. We laughed because of their bickering moment.

"Yah! Don't call me tiny! My height is 179 cm, so I'm tall! Since I'm also an adult, you should respect me! You are the one who is tiny, not me," Beomgyu whined, so we laughed again.

"I'm not tiny, duh? I'm stronger than you, and you are tinier than me," Taehyun said.

"Yah! Yah! Stop arguing just because of your height. Your height and Beomgyu's height is much closer to each other, so why bother," Soobin said which is really true.

"I don't know why we were arguing just because of our heights," Taehyun said, rolling his eyes at Beomgyu.

"You started it first!" Beomgyu exclaimed, but in a cute way. Yes, in a cute way, even though he's already cute.

Ryujin was so lucky to have that cute guy.

"By the way, guys. Earlier, I saw two people who were very close to each other. I saw how the boy looked at the girl, and that was so intense, just like he was telling her something through his eyes," Soobin said. I widened my eyes, looking at him. He was looking at our classmates, so I gulped. Why do I feel so nervous today?

"Eh? Who?" Mia asked. One of my classmates who visited here, too.

"Is that someone you know?" Onda asked, one of Mia and Aisha's friends.

Soobin smiled at them, "Ne, and I find them really cute."

"Ey! Tell us!" Yiren said, pouting her lips.

"I don't want to. Bleh!" Soobin oppa playfully said as he also let his tongue out.

"You're so mean," Jiwon said, rolling her eyes in disapproval.

"I saw them too," Yeji unnie said, giggling. Just like how I looked at Soobin oppa when he said that, that was also the way I looked at Yeji unnie. She was smiling while looking at the sky, as if she was daydreaming about it again.

Is that me and Taehyun?

"Then, tell us already!" Sihyeon exclaimed.

"I think the two of you know who they were," Aisha said, and that made the two of them laugh.

"Of course!" Soobin and Yeji shouted in unison.

"Right, Taehyun?" Yeji-unnie added as she switched her gaze to Taehyun. We all looked at Taehyun, who was peacefully resting on the grass with his eyes closed.

"Yes. I already knew them. I guess Lee Chaeryeong knew who they were, too," he said with his bored tone, and that made me gasp. What is he talking about? I have no idea if that was us or not. I pouted my lips.

"Then, who were they?" Aisha asked, out of curiosity.

"Come on, tell us already," Lia unnie said.

"M-me-" I got cut by Taehyun.

"Kang Taehyun and Lee Chaeryeong. Happy now?" Taehyun said, still closing his eyes.

I was startled when they all looked at me with shocked expressions on their faces, so I slowly pointed my fingers at Taehyun while weirdly smiling at them.

"H-he started it first," I said.

"Whoa," they all said in awe.

"Kang Taehyun must be really something," Yuna said.

"Are you a playboy, hyung?!" Huening Kai asked, almost shouting. Taehyun switched positions and sat to look at Huening Kai with a serious look.

"Do you think I am?" He asked back. Huening Kai quickly shook his head while smiling at him.

"I'm just playing around that time." Taehyun said as he laid down on the grass again.

I told you, guys. He's playing around.

"Awts, I knew it." Soobin oppa said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"He was just playing around, so it's okay!" Aisha said, happily while clapping her hands. She's probably happy about it because she's still hoping that someday, Taehyun will like her back.

"Yah, it's bad to play with a girl's heart, okay?" Yeonjun-oppa said.

"Are you ready to catch her if she falls in love, huh? No, right? So stop it, you playboy," Beomgyu said, and that made him chuckle,

"I'm not playing with her feelings. We both hate each other, so yeah. It's not a problem for us. Am I right, Chaeryeong?" Taehyun said, looking at me and waiting for me to respond. I snapped out as I nodded my head with a smile on my face.

"Gladly that she's not a fragile one," Ryujin said, smiling at me, so I did the same, too.

"Of course, I'm not," I said.

But why do I feel something like a pain in my chest?

------

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)