Chapter 10

Don't forget to vote and comment!

2 weeks later

The door closed behind Paul who was going to get us lunch. There was a sort of tension between Ringo, George and I. They've been giving me death glares all day. They went into the booth.

"Do you need help with the song?" Neither of them answered which I guess was a no. I sat down on the couch and listened. I was still trying to figure what the song was about.

"He's so blind he can't even see through your lies.
You get away with sleeping with another man." George sang with a passionate anger.

Wait! Was this shit about me? Why is he writing a fucking song about me‽ It's not his fucking business! I wait til they were done til I stormed into the booth. "What the fuck was that‽"

"What do you mean?" Ringo said doing a poor job at playing dumb.

"Y'all know what I fucking mean! Why did you write that fucking song? It's not like that's any of your business!" I furiously yelled.

"Well you got our manager fired so it's our fucking business!" George yelled back.

"You didn't have to write that fucking song! I'm already getting crucified at every fucking angle I don't need you being another!"

"What the fuck were you even thinking you dumbass‽ You got our manager fired and hurt your boyfriend in the process!" I slapped George out of anger. I immediately regretted it when I heard the door open and looked over to see Paul standing in the doorway. Shit!

"What is going on?" Paul's voice sounded so sad and disappointed.

"Well John attacked and berated us for not letting him be apart of our new song." Ringo lied. Fuck Ringo! He knows that Paul will believe him no matter what. "Yeah he went nuts!" George added

_____________

"I can't fucking believe what you did to George and Ringo! What the fuck, John‽" He was pissed off beyond belief. I didn't bother trying to defend myself because what's the point?

"Paul, I'm sorry."

"Why did you think that was okay? John, you're better than this!"

"Paul it's not true I- never mind."

"What were you gonna say?"

"Never mind you wouldn't believe me." I let out a sigh.

"Wait John-"

I went outside on the balcony and closed the door before I could hear him finish. There wasn't any point in trying to explain myself I should just take it. I shouldn't of gotten so angry at George but it's not his business.

I turned around because I thought Paul was gonna try to figure out what I was talking about. He was just staring outside the window like he was debating something. I would've opened the window door and asked him to sit with me if he didn't look like he was gonna throw me off the balcony in a fit of rage.

Thank you for reading!

Tell me what you think!

Have a good day!