Chapter 14

I never thought two words would ever fill me with so much rage. "We lied."

I quickly stood up from the couch. "WHAT‽" I quickly passed the room as I walked. I felt like throwing my phone on the ground. This whole situation is their fucking fault! Just a few minutes ago I was blaming myself for no reason! I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "Ringo?"

There was a brief pause before he cautiously spoke. "Yeah?"

"Can you and George get to my apartment don't tell George I know. Can do you that for me?" I said as calmly as I could considering the circumstances.

"Okay, may I ask when?"

"Now!" I yelled harshly.

"Okay!"

I waited for about 30 minutes before I heard a knock on to door. George had a vase filled with flowers in his hands. The only thing Ringo was carrying was anxiety. "I was going to send these to John but I figured I'd give it to you."

I let them in, George went to the kitchen and placed the flowers on the counter. I let him get himself together before I went off on him. "So why did you call us?"

"I know you lied to me."

"What? We didn't lie to you. I know you're upset about John, we all are." George was lying through his teeth. He was doing a wonderful job at acting he should do it professionally maybe then he's not use it to fuck with people. Ringo slipped out of my flat to I assume wait outside.

"Oh fuck you! You don't fucking care about him! You did lie to me! John didn't get angry at you for not letting him play!"

"Listen, Paul I didn't lie to you I would never lie to you!" He sounded so desperate, pathetic.

"You've been caught can you just admit it? Why the fuck would you even do it? What's wrong with you? It's hard enough as it is trying to get over what happened!" I furiously shouted at him.

"I did it because I fucking love you and you don't deserve him!" He blurted out. I didn't know what to say or do I just... well I don't know. I slapped him across the face. "And you deserve me? What the fuck, George! I'm married for fuck sake!" 

"I know I just- I just- I thought I had a chance when the whole Brian thing happened."

"George, you never had a fucking chance! Fuck you and your stupid song! The door is that way. I gestured towards to door and he dragged himself out. What an asshole, I don't care if I hurt him. He deserves it after what he did to Johnny.

So much tea this chapter!

Thank you for reading!

Thoughts?