Chapter 12

⚠️WARNING SUICIDE PLAYS APART IN THIS CHAPTER⚠️

There's a summary at the end of the chapter if you choose not to read.

Paul's POV

I didn't believe his bullshit. It doesn't make sense why would Ringo and George lie? I left John to go see Ringo and George. I just needed a break from all of this. I see them in the corner by the window. I walked over and sat down.

"Hey, are you doing alright?" George said seeing how distraught I was. I quickly checked my phone making sure John didn't text me. "I don't know if I can do this anymore. I love John but Jesus!"

"What happened?"

"He claimed that you two wrote a song about us and that's why he got annoyed, but why would you lie about that? It doesn't make sense." George and Ringo glanced at each other but I couldn't figure out why.

My phone vibrated and I saw a text from John: I need you right now. I didn't know how to respond so I left it on read. I wonder what that was about, but it probably wasn't important.

"It's just I don't know if I should just be done or keep trying." I said with a heavy sigh. "Maybe you should just-" I felt my phone vibrate again and I pulled it out. What I saw made my heart drop: Paul, pleae halp I dont wanna di. Ringo asked me something but couldn't hear it, it was all so muffled. "I gotta go!" I quickly got up and rushed out of the restaurant.

I quickly called 999 as I got into my car. "What's your emergency?" "I think my husband is killing himself or he's in some sort of danger." I gave her the address and tried to get to our flat as fast as possible. When I got there I rushed upstairs and opened the door.

John was sitting on the living room floor with a bottle of pills on the table. I quickly sat next to him. God this is all my fault I should've come sooner or not left at all. "John? Are you okay?"

He looked at me with a confused expression. "Paulie?" He took a minute to process what I said. "I'm not okay I... can you help me?" He took a deep breath. I picked up the pill bottle to see how much was left which was about half. "Don't worry help is coming."

John looked like he was about to fall asleep but I kept talking to him to try and keep him awake. "John do you remember our first date?"

"Yeah, I think we went to go see some god awful movie."

"Do you remember the movie?"

"It was like Dumb and Dumber can't remember if it was the first one or second one."

I continued to ask him questions until the ambulance came. I hope he's going to be alright. God I should've come here after the first text.

Summary: Basically what happened is John attempted suicide while Paul was at lunch with George and Ringo. John's okay. Sorry if that's a bad summary I'm bad at explaining.

Thank You for reading!

Thoughts?

Have a good day!