02

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani sat on her bed watching Martin while she munched on Sour Patch Strawberry Soft Candy.

"Fine! Its over Martin!"

"Woah woah woah! Gina you're making me laugh! You're gonna break up with me because of what I do on the radio?!"

"No because of what you do to ME on the radio!"

"Dammit Gina! Now i'm mad, you don't get it, this is childish Gina, you wanna leave me right? I'm a man and imma be alright. This is childish, I want you out, ion even know why you still her. Step! STEP!" he said then laid back down on the bed.

Gina proceed to head towards the door and Martin loses it and begans to breakdown. Gina now turns around to face him.

"You won! You won babe!"

"I what?" Gina asks with her arms crossed.

"You won damn!" he said crying a little.

This was her favorite scene from the show, she loved men who showed respect to their women. She wanted a man who'd show that he cared, not that nonchalant "i'm good without you" bullshit attitude. She wanted someone that felt like if she left, his world felt different. She wasn't going to settle for less than that, her father told her everyday "If that man doesn't respect you, that man is not for you."

Her phone ranged and it was her father calling, she answered immediately putting the phone to her ear.

"Hi daddy." She said smiling into the phone.

She loved her father dearly and sometimes could only speak to him when he called, he was a very busy man, keeping people out of jail and or sentenced for as little as possible, it's safe to say it was sometimes a full time job.

"Hey princess, listen i'm at Greenwood church for the annual feed the homeless program, there's a lot of hungry people here, can you come and help out?" He asked.

She smiled. "Of course I can. I'm on my way."

She went to her closet and quickly got dressed in the first things she grabbed: a "keep ya head up" Tupac graphic shirt, black joggers, and some purple vapormaxes. She then grabbed her key, her unfinished blunt and a lighter, and left.

Before driving, she lit up her blunt and turned up her volume as "Miss you." By Aaliyah filled her speakers. She then held the blunt between her lips and sped off after putting the address in the GPS. She still ain't know New York, only street she knew was the one leading to work and school.

"Hey babyy." Said Anita the second she walked in.

Anita was this 76 year old black women that had initially started the feed the homeless program in the church. She started a petition after the church said no at first, in fear of the homeless stealing from the church. Armani thought it was a dumb ass excuse, seeing that what could the homeless possibly want with the church? Candles?