021

Phewww chyy yall some secs feens 😭 my votes going crazy for last chapter. Happy reading though 😂❤️. Yall missed meee ☺️? Even though its only been like 2 days 💀.
_____________

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani had woke up to some really good news from her grandmother— the boy Josiah had survived the two gun shot wounds but he was temporarily paralyzed, his mother was taking the case to court and there was a high chance of it being ruled in her favor which Armani prayed to God would happen. She realized that she hadn't really seen or talked to her best friend in almost a week so she decided to give her a call and let her know the current going on in her life.

"Hold up bitch! Run that back turbo!" Yelled Azari getting hype on the other end. "He ate ate?"

"Yesssss," blushed Armani as she laid back on her bed. "It just happened and that shit felt so...damn good."

"Awwwnnn he seem like he making you happy and I love that, you deserve it especially after all that bullshit with Micah's bitch ass, I still can't believe he said that bold ass shit at the bar." Said Azariah.

"Yeah that shit was a low ass blow but Nasir beat his ass so he got his karma." Said Armani.

During their junior year of high school, Azariah and her brother always tried to get Armani to break up with Micah because of what he put her through— Armani always developed scars and bruises from every time she tried to leave, and the only reason why her dad didn't know was because she hid it well. Micah was extremely toxic and abusive every once in a while because of what he seen happening to his mother— his dad was abusive so he was the product of what he grew up seeing. Micah had found out about Armani planning on leaving him, and despite him never having real feelings for her, he refused to see her with anyone else— she was all he had, and she was the only one that stayed when shit went bad at home, so there was NO way he was going to let her go. He had gotten Azariah jumped every single time she told Armani to leave him and each time Armani would come back to Micah to prevent him from killing her best friend. Azariah's brother Ke'Shaun of course, being the big brother beat up Micah and everyone involved in the jumping of his sister and the abuse of Armani, and he did it every single time it happened. After he beat them up, it was quiet for a couple of days and the abuse had stopped, Armani thought everything was over, until she heard that Micah killed Ke'shaun and the world stopped going for a while. Azariah wasn't the same, she didn't talk, she didn't smile, she was just... numb. After, Micah had gotten Armani pregnant, he disappeared and reappeared when she had a miscarriage, then disappeared again after he almost got her pregnant again weeks after— Soon, the cops found the murder weapon and his friends sang like a bird that Micah was the murderer and he went to jail. Now that he's out,  Armani  hopes he doesn't make her life a living hell because she's not afraid to kill him to protect her peace after all the shit that happened in her life.