027

Gone head and say thank you, quick fast and hurry. Y'all welcome boujee babes. Happy reading 💗.

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani woke up feeling good and happy watching her shows on Netflix and just chilling— that is up until she lifted her phone and saw she had gotten a notification that she was tagged in something from somebody she ain't know— now what the fuck? Huh? Bitches are weird and obsessed. Thought Armani as she stared at her phone in disbelief. She called Azariah and Azariah answered on the first ring.

Dontdragherquenisha 15 mins ago

"You seen that bullshit too right?" Asked Azariah

"YUP! Who is this weird ass bitch." Said Armani.

"That bitch I told you about a week ago at Monty house, I guess she finally off life support but if she keep talking crazy I'll put that bitch right back on." Said Azariah.

Quenisha or whoever the bitch was somehow had found Armani Instagram talking crazy so here was Armani sitting on her bed 38 hot thinking about what to do— she wasn't going to fight over a nigga, and she wasn't about to fight somebody she ain't even know— but she surely was going to find out who she was and beat her ass if she disrespects her.

"Girl let me call you back, cause bitches got Armani Ne'ziah Gibson fucked up." Said Armani and hung up. She went through her contacts and found Nasir's name.

"Wassup ma?" Said Nasir in his sleepy deep voice. Armani closed her legs absentmindedly as she felt her panties get a lil wet— she almost forgot why she called until she looked at her phone again.

"Don't wassup me, who the fuck is Quenisha and why dat ho talking crazy on tha net?" Asked Armani in her strong Baltimore accent.

"Man she ain't nobody to me." He said truthfully but Armani wasn't having it.

"Imma hang up and imma spazz if you don't tell me who she is cause why are bitches talking crazy on the net talking about she'll spit on me? SPIT ON WHO? I wish a bitch would cause ill serve a life sentence."

Nasir sat up in his bed and searched up Quenisha seeing what Armani was talking about. "Mane that girl not gon spit on nobody, especially not you cause I'll shoot ha ass."

"Who is she Nasir?" Said Armani pouncing her leg up and down.

Nasir sighed deeply as he collected his words together and began to tell her the story of how fucked up she was in the head.

Quenisha was Nasir first love, his first everything, and his biggest heartbreak. Nasir and Quenisha had met when they were in 7th grade and started off as friends up until 8th grade— Quenisha was 15 while Nasir was 13 because Quenisha had failed the grade twice. It was Nasir, his ex best friend Brayden, and her— they was inseparable and what everyone would call the "3 musketeers".

Nasir knew he was in love after their freshman year of high school— a year being together— but him being young, he never knew Quenisha was with him cause of his popularity and family money, he also never noticed the looks Brayden and Quenisha gave each other on the low. Quenisha had Nasir buying her expensive shoes and bags and when he started his first job, most of the check went to her. While Nasir was out working as a bus boy, he didn't know Brayden was at home fucking his bitch back to back every day, and smiling in his face the next. Nasir had suspicions his sophomore year  but of course Brayden convinced him he was tripping up until their junior year when Nasir gave Quenisha his virginity— he had seen Brayden in Quenisha contacts but he didn't think too much on it seeing that Brayden and nasir were "brothers." Senior year came, and Nasir had fucked Quenisha and weeks later, she was throwing up and she told him it was his— it wasn't. Nasir was scared but excited that he had a baby up— until one day, he decided to surprise Quenisha with her favorite snacks and he walked into Quenisha room and saw Brayden on top of her making it clear that she was cheating. Quenisha, being the dumb ass she was tried to deny the dick that was in her vagina saying "it wasn't what it looked like" and that was the day Nasir heart broke. He went home and thought about it until his head started to hurt and rage started to come— he popped up on Brayden claiming there was no hard feelings and once Brayden let him into his home, he shot him three times leaving him for dead and when Quenisha heard, she had a miscarriage but Nasir didn't care.

It was a fucked up love story and hearing it only made Armani want to stomp the bitch until she was dead.

"I'm sorry fo not telling you bout her ma, anything else you wanna know and I won't hesitate to tell it all." He said.

"You promise?" She asked.

"I promise." He said knowing that she took promises very seriously.

"Don't worry bout her ma, she ain't gon do shit cause like I said... ill put shordy onna shirt cause that ho dead to me, and she fasho not boutta play wit' my luh baby knowing how I get down, I'll really raise the roof innis muhfucka if she wanna act crazy."