032

Y'all are muhfuckinnnn whalecummmm 🥰🥰. Rememba to vote too.

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Nasir and Armani had officially been together for 2 months and they were still going strong. Their bond to each other never wavered and every time they were together was as if the first day they met. It was approximately 10 A.M and it was Armani's 20th birthday. Armani had woken up in Nasir's bed and saw that he wasn't by her side. She slightly pouted as she lifted her phone to call him and the minute she did so— Nasir had walked in with gift bags.

"No Nasir." Armani immediately said. "I told you not to get me anything."

"And I told you ian give a fuck, you my lil baby n you my queen so you gon be treated as such." He said as he came closer to her.

He firstly handed Armani the roses he had bought for her and Armani gasped as she looked at them. She noticed the name on the box and saw they were the expensive roses from an exclusive company.

Nasir handed her the first bag which she opened and saw that he had bought her a Balenciaga purse and feeling overcome with emotions, she broke down crying.

"Whats wrong ma? Youon like your gifts?" Nasir's face showed clear concern.

"I do baby... thank you so much." She said as she wiped her tears and Nasir kissed her lips.

"That ain't all." He said handing her the last two bags.

"Nah... nah..." said Armani shaking her head.

"What?" He asked.

"This is too expensive.." Armani said. "You didn't have to do this."

"Ion care what I didn't have to do, I did it anyways cause niggas are lucky to even hit 20 so this is sum ta celebrate." He said.

Armani smiled as she started to cry from happiness again and the two shared another passionate kiss, which quickly turned into early morning birthday sex.

Armani sat up naked on the bed and looked at her gifts already declaring that the day was truly the best.