019

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"I don't wanna be...
Be without you, be without you
I don't wanna live...
Live without you, live without you
I don't wanna go...
Go without you, go without you
I don't wanna be alone" sang Armani as she playfully climbed onto Nasir's lap singing to him.

"When we hooked up we sat down
Made an agreement, we vowed that
That we'd always be together through whatever
We said that no one would ever get between us
This love would never ever leave us
That was a while ago" she sang while Nasir looked up at her biting his lips mesmerized.

"Boy stop looking at me like that." She blushed climbing off his lap.

The two had gotten extremely close to the point they were comfortable being all up on each other the way they were— Nasir never really overstepped his boundaries because of the deep respect he had for her— despite the times that Armani had smoked some and wanted some action— he always brushed her off telling her she wasn't ready for all that cause he knew if he gave it to her, he'd change her entire life. They didn't really know what they had going on exactly but they decided not to give it a title until they were ready to and let people assume whatever.

"Ma," said Nasir snapping her our her thoughts.

"Hmm," she answered staring at his lips

Should I kiss him? She had contemplated with herself cause she didn't want to fuck anything up.

"Why you staring atta nigga lips?" He laughed looking at her amused. "Making me feel like I'm boutta get face raped."

"Boy bye." She said waving him off and shaking the thought off.

"Mmhm, did you hear what I said though?" He asked watching her as she looked at his lips then bit hers absentmindedly.

"Nah whatchu say?" She finally said.

"I said you tryna slide with a nigga tonight, maybe go to the mall and let me spoil you or some shit." He asked.

"Nah you know me, you already doing everything right." Armani said as she climbed  back onto his lap. She blushed when she swore she felt something against her tights-covered ass and it was big. Nasir knew she felt his boner but it was too late to do anything about it so he played it off.

He wrapped his arms around the small of her back pulling her closer as he laid in the crook of her neck. "Oh forreal?" He asked, his breath against her bare exposed skin made her shiver.