035

Here's the update I promised y'all.

Y'all welcome with y'all bad asses 😭❤️.

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani had worked every day of the week for the past 2 weeks from 10 a.m to 7 p.m. and she was absolutely exhausted. She barely had any time for friends anymore and she was constantly stressed. For the first time, in almost a month, she had free time to do whatever she pleased so she woke up early in the morning and got dressed to go the gym.

She brushed her teeth and yawned as she grabbed her keys off her dining table she never used. She then slipped on her Balenciaga work out shoes and grabbed her gym bag which held her resistance band, taser, and gym card and left. She pressed play on her playlist and soon Walking Trophy by Hoodcelebrityy filled her speakers.

"Girl, you a walking trophy
You a walking trophy, my girl you a walking trophy
You an yuh friends dem a walking trophy
Tell a gal seh
Gal yuh know seh yuh pretty from yuh born" Armani sang along to the familiar words as she whined her hips in her seat as she drove. She had texted Nasir before she left so he was there waiting when she arrived.

She smiled admiringly as she walked over to him. She had missed him and her best friend more than words could explain so it was nice to be able to physically touch him for the first time in a week.

"Come on ma, you gettin a lil chunky." Nasir joked resting his hand on her right ass cheek as the two embraced.

"Boy never that." She said in response.

The two let each other go and walked into the gym where eyes naturally fell on them— they were a good looking couple so eyes naturally turned in their direction almost as if they were celebrities. Armani never understood why but Nasir always told her niggas was jealous cause he bagged the baddest shordy in the city.

They decided to work out together but Armani kept hers light compared to Nasir who ran nearly 3 miles on the treadmill while most Armani could do was a mile and a half. They then moved on to lifting weights and Armani finished her workout with weighted squats and the stair master.

"Baby you coming over?" Asked Nasir looking at Armani as she drank her water bottle.

"You want me to?" She asked.

"I mean duh, I ain seen or touched my girl in a week, I literally been spazzing on the gang lately cause Ian like that you wasn't there." He said taking a sip of his water.

"Boy you acting like imma drug or some." Said Armani playfully rolling her eyes as she looked up at him.

"You is." He said.