039

This book ends soon bougie babessssss! And something big is going to happen in the sequel 🥰.

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

So Gone by Monica blasted through the lounges speakers as Armani swayed to the beat of the music while Nasir rested his arm around Armani's waist as he smoked his blunt and swayed to the beat as well. It was Akeem's and Ants 23rd birthday so they rented out a lounge to have a early 2000s type of party.

Everything was a vibe with people dancing and drinking and enjoying each others company. There was no drama, no fights, and no problems— just good vibes, weed, hookah, and alcohol. Empty bottles of wine and alcohol filled every other table along with plates from the food that was catered. Both Armani and Azari were high and tipsy while Naya was giggly and high up under Ant and the rest was just chilling.

"What she say?" Azari said before her and Armani's favorite part came on.

"Nights I couldn't sleep, uh
You let the sun beat you home
I asked myself over again
What am I doing wrong
To make you stay out all night
And not think to call
What does she have over me
To make you not think to call home" Sang Armani as she danced smoothly to the beat nodding her head along.

"You singing like i did  yo big ass head some dirt." Said Nasir.

"Right, they singing like they hearts done broke." Said Akeem. "We ain't did not a damn thing to em."

"You make me feel I'm so gone
(So unreal) ohhh I
You make me
(You make me feel)
Whoa and I love to love you, baby, I'm
(So unreal) ooohh" sang Naya as she danced with Ant.

"Aht aht get off me with all that, acting like I done did yo ass wrong n shit." Ant said mean mugging her.

"Listen, boy, I'm a rowdy chick
Some times I have to fight 'cause my mouth too slick
Baby, why you doing me like I ain't worth ish
Make me wanna ride pass your house and sit
Kick down your doors and smack your chick
Just to show you Monica not having that
So in love with you like a drug habit get
(So unreal) You treat me so unreal" sang Azari.

"You damn right your mouth slick, tell em how you ended up inna wheel chair for 4 days." Said Akeem.

"Girl he fucked my legs UP." Said Azari.

"Oou y'all nasty." Said Armani as she shook her head. "No wonder why you said some bullshit last time when I asked."

"A holy child could never." Said Naya.