014

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" Said Naia.

"I'm the bitch that'll be the reason your mothers cries out 'Why'd it had to be my baby' so back the fuck out my face cause this is your only warning." Said Armani looking one of her coworkers dead in the eye.

She was sick of her acting crazy and speaking to her any type of way like Armani wouldn't stomp her out right then and there. She sized Armani up while Armani looked at her like she was stupid. She guessed that Naia knew better because she scoffed and walked off getting back to work.

Armani counted down the time left before she got off. She still had another hour. She sighed and helped about 20 other people before finally, she was free to go home.

She had to be at Kingston's Diamonds later tonight and she was tired from working 9-12 at her grandma salon and now 12-6 at Nike. She yawned as she walked to her car getting in. She grabbed her phone and tapped 21 questions by 50 cents.

"Would you love me if I was down.. and out, would you stiiilll have love fa me?" She sung along as she drove.

She arrived home 20 minutes later and set an alarm for a hour nap. She took off all her outside clothes, took a quick shower and snuggled into bed butt ass naked. She woke up at 7:30 and started getting ready. As she got ready she got a call from Azariah.

"Hey girl." Yawned Armani.

"Hey boo, you just got off of work?" She asked, it sounded like she had company over.

"Yeah, but im about to go back."

"You sound tired." Said Azariah. "You need to stop working so much."

"I'm fine, soon as they cash my check in Imma be feeling blessed." I said smiling.

"I know thats right, just don't overdo it and don't fight nobody." She said already knowing her best friend.

Armani rolled her eyes. "Long as they dont play with me im good."

Armani grabbed both her duffle bags and stuffed the smaller one inside the bigger one. She grabbed her phone, gun, and car keys and left towards her job.

"Hey Kash!" Said Star the second she walked in.

"Hey Kash!" Said another girl named Coco.

"Ooh Kash let me tell you some I just found out girl!" Said another girl Strawberry.

Strawberry knew all the tea and she told everybody's business. She often tried to get shit out of Armani but that wasn't going to happen. One thing about Armani is she's not dumb.

"What girl?" Said Armani not masking the exhaustion and irritation in her voice.

"So you know Cherry?"