024

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani walked with grace as she entered the lounge in her oversized Will Smith graphic shirt,thigh high yellow boots, prada shades, and black Prada purse. She took off her shades and observed the crowd around her— as usual she checked for all her exit routes before she turned her attention back to the growing crowd. She looked around until her eyes landed on Monty, Akeem, Azariah,Ant, and Nasir. She firstly ordered something to drink and then made her way over.

"Hey boo," said Azariah when she saw Armani— she got up and hugged her.

"Wassup ma?" Said Nasir letting out the smoke from his blunt and hugging her.

Armani hugged back. "Hey boo, hey baby, oh my damn...not Ant coming out more."

Ant looked up from his phone with a smile. "Yeah I know, the quarter is finally over so I got some time to spend with y'all."

"Thats—

Armani gets cut off when a guy approaches her. He asks her what her name is and Armani being the polite person she was told him. He asked if he could get her number and she glanced over at Nasir whose jaw tightened as he looked at the guy— Armani declines and tells him she's not available but he persisted until she sat down on Nasir's lap. Nasir slides his hand up so it was now resting on Armani's panty covered pussy and the two looked at him.

"Like she said, she unavailable. Walk off." Said Nasir and buddy did just that.

"I SAID WOWWWW!" Said Monty looking over at Armani and Nasir. "Y'all knew about this? How come ian know."

"Cause it was obvious, they always under each other." Said Ant looking at Monty like a dummy.

"Well shit."

"Ant tell Armani whatchu told us bout ole girl." Said Nasir taking the attention off of him so he can lift Armani's shirt a little, slide her panties to the side, and slip his finger in.

Armani gasped lowly so nobody could here and looked at Ant.

"What girl?" She asked biting her cheek as Nasir slowly moved his finger.

"Ant gotta lil girlfriend now." Said Monty.

"Ain't nun lil but the money on yo card foo, but yeah I gotta girlfriend now." Said Ant.

"How long yall been together?"

"2 and a half months, ha name is Naya." He said.

"Awwe, show me a picture." She said as she leaned forward and slowly moved her hips against Nasir finger.

He pulled his phone out and showed her a picture from her instagram.

"Okayy yes ma'am, she pretty as hell." Said Armani. "I approve."

The music changed and soon everybody in the group got up to dance— all except Nasir and Armani. Nasir refused to stop fingering her until she came all over his fingers which she soon did. He sucked his fingers clean and the two got up to dance.

"Freaky ass." Mumbled Armani but some how Nasir heard her.

"Only for you ma." He said kissing her neck.

The song changed to Work by Rihanna and Armani began to whine her hips allowing Nasir to get behind her. She began whining on him while he smoked his blunt and wrapped one arm around her waist.  The song ended and Armani turned around to face him.

Nasir took a puff of his blunt and looked at her with his low eyes before he blew the smoke into her mouth which she exhaled thru her nose. He smiled at her taking in her body and features, before he leaned down and kissed her lips.

"Ma you know... I still haven't took you on a proper date." He said. "So with that being said, when are you off from work?"

Armani bit her lip and took out her phone to check her schedule. "This Saturday."

"Aight ma, so what I want you to do is get dressed up, do all tha shit y'all female be doin and allat, and imma pick you up at 7." He said and she smiled big.

"You forreal?" She smiled.

"Dead serious bout you." He said wrapping his arm around her waist.

"OKAYYY BITCHH!" Yelled Azariah from the other side. "Pussy whores could neverrrr!"

One thing about her was she ain't care who the hell was looking cause she was gon he her regardless.

Armani laughed as Akeem pulled her towards him and the two began to dance.

"So its a date." She smiled.

The two enjoyed the rest of their night together up until 2 A.M when Armani fell asleep in Nasir's arms after  hours of high sex.