038

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani sighed as she rolled onto her side reaching for her phone— an everyday routine for her now. She hadn't talked to Nasir in 4 weeks and she had been avoiding all interactions with the gang. She just felt she needed her space from everything and everybody but she missed Nasir. She checked the time and saw that it was 10 A.M.

She sat up in her bed taking in the silence before she got up to get her day started. Her plans for the day was to go to the gym and then visit her grandmother along with Josiah since last she seen him was the incident and his surgery. She got up and brushed her teeth then walked to her walk-in closet. She got dressed in her white Nike compression tights,  her matching sports bra, and  her huaraches then grabbed her workout bag which already held her resistance band and water bottle. She turned off all of the lights and grabbed her keys and AirPods off the island in the kitchen then left.

She walked to her car realizing that her hair probably looked a mess since she didn't touch it and got in. She pulled the sun visor down and looked at her hair— it definitely looked a mess like she guessed it would. She pulled her glove compartment and pulled out her comb to comb her hair. Once she finished she pulled out her emergency hair tie and put her hair in a puff on top of her head. Deciding that she looked decent enough, she put everything back where they were and started her car. Immediately, her Bluetooth connected and G.O.M.D by J.Cole blasted through her speakers as she drove off. The drive was long because of Brooklyn's ridiculous ass traffic but she finally made it by 10:50 and parked.

She grabbed her bag and walked into the gym, they scanned her card letting her in. Her mouth dropped when she saw Nasir— he hadn't been to the gym in a month so Armani had assumed he moved gyms. She tried to act like she ain't see him and attempted to rush to the girls locker room but Nasir already snatched her up.

"Leave me alone Nasir." She said.

"Bro you really getting on my nerves now, I fuckin miss yo mean ass and you won't even let me tell you what I gotta tell you. I been said that I would never do you like that and you got these bitches making you act dumb." He said holding her by the throat.

Everyone in the gym could see what was going on but they chose to mind their own business and continue doing their own thing.

"How would you feel if you had niggas constantly in yo ear talking bout ya girl gettin passed around or ya girl pregnant by some nigga?" Asked Armani on the verge of tears, she wasn't normally a crybaby but she genuinely felt some type of way.

"I'd be mad too and I prolly wouldn't have listened to what you had to say but you gotta understand, New York is full of hating ass conniving ass niggas and bitches. They hate the fact that we together and they hate that we are one and can't be broken." Said Nasir. "You got to understand that."