040

This bitch babygirlmaniiii harassed me into posting the chapter 😭 y'all are very welcome bougie babessss.

Why the hell are y'all all awake at 2:30 A.M 💀?

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Armani tapped her foot as she listened to one of her patients insist that her baby needed percs for her headache, this was the fourth one this week that Armani had to deal with. Some people just didn't need kids in Armani's opinion, it seemed like to them, kids were more so property then people. Some drug addicts were even sometimes so strung out, they forgot they booked an appointment for their kid and accused Armani of kidnapping them. Armani lost count of how many times she had to call the security to drag them out of her office.

"Ma'am this is the last time I'm going to tell you, I will not prescribe you with percs, now if you ask me one more time, I'm going to call the cops because what you're asking me is considered child endangerment so make your choice." Armani said crossing her leg as she typed up her report into her computer.

"Bitch you got me fucked up!" She said jumping up and then twitching.

"Ma'am if you touch me, either you going to jail and losing your child, or i'm going to jail and you're losing your life, tread lightly." Armani said with a straight face, she just wanted to go home and it was well onto 12. She had been working since 7 P.M and it was now 4 A.M.

The lady sized Armani up and down realizing that the possibility was high. "But why can't I have percs for my baby?" She looked serious as she asked the question.

Armani looked at her like the dummy she was and sighed rubbing her temples. "Percocets are not only too strong for a 2 year old but they can get addicting meaning you're child will be very much so dependent on it and battle addiction. She can also suffer from other physical damage and need I go on?"

The lady paused mid-sentence. "What if I say its for me?"

Armani looked at the lady like are you serious. "Then I'd advise you to leave my office because as I said before I will not prescribe percocets to deal with your daughters supposed headache, if its that much of a problem, you're welcome to ask for  a paper with various locations of kids ibuprofen."

She smacked her teeth. "Man I can get that from Walmart."

Armani smiled sweetly. "Then get it." Armani printed out the paper anyways which she snatched. "Girl you better hand that paper right back and act like you got some sense."

The lady looked at her and Armani looked right back at her like bitch are you dumb. "Go ahead." Armani held her hand out and the lady gave it back to her.