033

Y'all be gassing me talking about I'm your favorite book and shit 🥺.

Can y'all get my votes to 10k before 150,000 reads it 🥺?
______________

Can y'all get my votes to 10k before 150,000 reads it 🥺?______________

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"Babe you ready?" Asked Armani as she slipped on her red Balenciaga sock shoes.

The gang had decided to go on a couples vacation as a group to celebrate Azari and Akeems 3 years together, Chardenday and Monty 2 toxic years together, Ant and his girlfriend Naya 6 months together, and Nasir and Armani's 1 year together. 

Yep you read correctly, Nasir and Armani had officially hit a year and their feelings have never changed but the year was not an easy one seeing that they were constantly tested by old random hoes, delusional exes, false pregnancies, court cases, an attempted rape, and lies.

Armani had almost faced sexual assault by her ex Micah two months ago— and still it stuck in her memory, Armani left her job to go on a lunch break— when she saw Micah who happened to be in the same restaurant that she was, and he was watching her very intensely seemingly drunk. She tried to leave but somehow, Micah caught up with her and grabbed her pulling her to a secluded area. He begged Armani to take him back which Armani refused, he begged her to let him fuck one last time and again Armani said no. Micah wasnt one to accept no for an answer, so as a result he tried to force himself on Armani but Armani had pulled out her gun and shot him in the knee caps before leaving in a rush. She was shaking as she drove off and called Nasir shortly breaking into tears— hearing her cry made Nasir mad because he hated seeing her upset— he stayed on the phone until she calmed down and assured her that he'll take care of it. Fast forward 2 days later, Micah is dead and Armani father got rid of the body after hearing what he had tried to do to his little girl.

As for the court cases went, Micah's mother had attempted to accuse them of murdering her son, but she had no evidence to support her claim. Armani and her friends knew that one day they had to face the judge, so as a result they made sure to have a solid alibi. Micah had many enemies around Brooklyn and because of the clean history they had, they were let go and someone else took the charge. Armani at first felt bad but she refused to be jailed for self defense.

Shortly after all the drama with Micah occurred, more seemed to pop up and bring more trouble into the already difficult relationship. Nasir's exes began to pop up more than usual, and they made their conscious effort to break the couple up each time they did. Nasir's old hoes began to come too and had almost convinced Armani to leave Nasir claiming he was the father of their child.  Nasir had proven the claims to be untrue when he forced them to have a DNA test, and sure enough things began to slowly resolve itself.