What A Joke!

Stella's Pov
"Thanks for meeting us here Nova school is getting so hard for us."

"Yay, especially with what transformations await us," Lillian spoke.

"You're Jason's daughter aren't you?" said Nova. "Stella said the two of you were destined to be friends."

"Destined please what a joke," Lillian says. "We choose our friends."

"She's right no one expected me to choose you Nova why should anyone expect me to choose her. That is a joke and a lame one too."

"That's the same thing my older sister heard your mother's say as a kid when they different believe they would be friends. You're families are the classic drama queen kind."

"I'm not a drama queen Nova." Stella groans.

"Did you hear that?" inquires Lillian. "I am sure I felt someone watching us behind the trees right now."

Meanwhile at Red Fountain, Sky appears in Riven's room.

"Riven why would you take that book about Tritonia in the outer galaxy? I was still reading it."

"Why would I go back into your room to fetch a book about my home that gives me creeps already. I'm having trouble forgetting those times with Valtor around too and Darcy back. I'm scared it's gonna go wrong so wrong we're gonna not be friends anymore."

"Riven snap out of it, Eraklyon is your home and when it's not Melody is."

"You didn't hear what Lillian's advice was. You didn't hear from her what's right. I can't even tell Musa the truth I'm so nervous. I used sarcasm for a reason not just because you told me to. It's because it's always been who I'm. I'm always going to be alone, lonely, unloved, and heartless.

"Riven don't let Darcy's mind spell get to you now. Sure you were an orphan before I found you're safe now. He won't find you anywhere. The defense is so strong in this world."

"If he cannot the Queen might." Riven adds. "She always finds the outlaws. She has always found them. I didn't take that book. And if I didn't touch it someone else was in your room recently."

Someone else's Pov
The invisibility spell was hard work to perform in air not suited for magical creatures as in Red Fountain Academy.

"I'm lucky to be out of there without getting caught since my last visit." The voice mysterious and soft but her pink magic sparkles in the descending dusk.

"What in the world?" I gasped. "How did Sky get his hands on such a story? The Lost Galaxy and the Lost Prince that was the title of the book.
I had had concerns about something to do with Riven for a reason.

Flashback Season 2
Attack on Red Fountain Academy

"Reflecta distract them please while we go for the codex!"

I did not respond instead my magic sparked. It bounced off the rod and hit Stormy.

"Eugh! How dare you hurt my own sister, Riven after everything we have been through."

"Me I didn't start anything Darcy seems like someone is keeping secrets from you three big time."

"Yeah right fall into my powers again Riven." Darcy's powers were about to strike when a powerful light shield went up around him. Ace, it was like my connection with Riven was red and strong but what did it come from?

"It's funny I feel like that it's my energy yet I didn't move to your side of the room at all." I could hear Riven's perplexed voice.

It reminded me of someone I had known long ago someone I hadn't met for days on end. Someone who's voice I hadn't heard since I was a baby.

"Mayflower what are you doing here? Do you realize how dangerous bringing her to me here was?"

"Dumant I came to tell you something important. I was asked specifically to decidate my life to the true King of Tritonia's son. I can't raise her and her two older sisters and him. He'd be neglected."

"I'm might know of someone who can help with the mothering of the children go to Havram. No one will expect anything there since it is such a crowded city. Full of mystery."

"Embelia did I have other siblings besides my sisters?" I asked. She had always looked after me no matter the cost. She was another mother in a way I suppose.

"One your mother ran an orphanage far away, Reflecta and it said in a legend called the Lost Galaxy and the Lost Prince that the true heir of Tritonia would appear in that orphanage by the king's real king's arms but that he never got the chance to name his son. But Mayflower gave him his name."

"What was it?" I asked again. So yes I know about that book thanks to my own foster mother too.

"I don't know people say it means torn apart divided."

"Riven, he's my step-brother then. Eugh, feels like I'm gonna faint from this extra work." Reflecta responds. She had guessed what Riven meant from tales on Earth like Rivendell a city separated by a huge ravine in other words divided.
So Riven it made sense. She knew they were family half family. But she didn't know how to tell it to anyone else and she didn't trust anyone else. She teleported the book back shocking the boys standing there looking for the book.

"Pink magic that could be one thing."

"That witch who attacked you last year."

"She didn't, Sky. She reflected Stormy's magic onto the school it and bounced back onto the witch and Darcy then tried to control me again that's when Ace showed up and matched her with the light from his staff.
Why in the world? Why would Reflecta protect me? Especially when it brought danger upon too?"

"Riven are you sure you don't know about your family members at all?" inquires Sky. His eyes fall on the parchment. It was writing out a message of its own accord.

"I have always known you Riven-Reflecta. You will soon figure it out I suppose but know this because I know who you are and from where you came my powers are incapable of damaging you. You're always safe from me young Specialist don't give up! Fight for your girl. Embrace Musa as she is you're needed. She trusts you don't break that trust you salvaged."

"What are cryptic messages from a witch?" Sky says gasping. "She's been watching you closely for awhile I guess Riven."

"First it was Darcy now Reflecta what do witches find so fascinating about me?" Riven asked frustratedly right now angry.

"She did say her powers can't harm you Riven and that can only happen if you have some special bond."

"I don't remember when I entered the orphanage the concealing spell over it wiped out some of my memories including the person who gave me up to a woman with hair like Musa and voice as harmonic as Musa's also. That's why I'm taken in so much by Musa because she reminded me of a person who cared for me. She is the second person the first fairy I thought could have love a lost cause like me. I'm that."

"You keep saying to yourself you're a lost cause one day you may actually believe it Riven. You're overthinking alot. I don't like seeing you consistently sulking. Maybe you should tell her what she reminded you of.
The good side of your past.
Just try, Riven and you're right I didn't hear what Lillian's advice was after all. I'm judgemental."