Race to the Snake Egg

"Wow," Frieda spoke. There was dragon in front of her pink mane yellow horns rainbow heart symbols on the hind leg and a tail shaped like a Cupid's arrow with the heart on end being purple. It's fire was purple too.

It sounded sick and dying.

"You poor thing someone's injured you." Frieda says. She walked closer to the dragon weak and laying down.

"You're like a lap dog or a lap cat. " Frieda responds. "I feel so warm in your presence here."

She came into with the dragon leaned in against her body on the strange exotic islands now. She whispered quietly. "Rainbow heal hoping that the injury was done by magic and it was. The dragon turned her heads purrs like a cat instead of roaring. Then licked her face.

"Oh you're a Warmhugger," Frieda laughs. "I don't believe it. I'm connected to the dragon of love on Pyros."

"I'm not surprised," Bloom said you have a very very big heart, Frieda."

"Who's this then?"

"His name is Fireriver he's a Coolfire dragon. I'm not just hot I can be somewhat cold inside liquid warer I guess."

"You cool yes cold never, Bloom don't sell yourself out," Frieda states. "This is Warmhugger she's a kitten like dragon so cute. Can you hear her purring."

"She really likes you," giggles Bloom. "Come on my friends opening our portal back home to Alfea Academy."

"Did you really think I would let you recreate the horrible Omega dimension," Icy shouts

"Did you really think I would let you recreate the horrible Omega dimension," Icy shouts. "No one is going anywhere Bloom."

"You don't scare me Icy," Bloom snarls. The dragon growls with her.

"I'm so gonna finish that boy before Valtor even gets a chance to lay hands on him." Icy laughs. "Your dragons are foolish. Icicle shower!"

Then Fireriver put forth his large wings and protected both fairies from the onslaught of the ice pelting down.

"Frieda help me melt the ice please," Bloom insists.

"I'm worried Ace and Bloom should have been back by now especially with Frieda too," Lillian spoke looking at Flora.

"Have faith they'll make it Lillian," Flora responds. "I believe in all three of them. Do you remember Pyros the Clouddragon?"

"Why are all of you Winx suddenly asking me that?"

"You mean you didn't notice when use your weather powers sometimes the clouds spells take the minature form a dragon of Sacred fairytale legends." Alice informs. "You girls need to come to the office quickly. I need to show you something."

The three girls ran to the office the door was thrown open everything was amess Faragonda had gone for a restroom break nearby.

"That energy is so cold," Flora says hugging herself. "Brrr."