Past Accurances

Lies come wherever you are-Daphne
You never realize how lucky you are till you lose all you have gained-Chimera
Be patient; Be practical-Lillian

Wishes are folly; you make a way to live by earning. You live by what you know you can give-Bloom

You have to fight; you have to try. You have to hope; you must believe-Tecna

Remind the world imaginary minds create a security blanket out of objects in the real world bring color back to our constantly grey overcast world. Be yourself be colorful-Frieda

Lillian's Pov
The Winx as predicted went to Rainbow Valley I didn't ask about the coronation I didn't want Frieda to have too much on her mind. There's only so much a girl's mind can take in at one time.

I sat in Faragonda's class.

"Eugh," Faragonda shook her head. She spoke. "How many times must I repeat this Sena and Terra. You must be in complete unison for convergence magic to work properly. Lillian Alice would you care to demonstrate up here."

"Of course Ms. F," says Lillian. She and Alice made their way to the room.  "You ready Alice?"

"You better believe it Ice floe!" Alice summons.

"Fogbreathe!"

It turned into a very misty globe in Alice's hands.

"You can only do this if you're ready to let go of the problems within you release the negative you'll feel better it's easy for light fairies and Ice fairies to let go of pulls them into despair because we're of hard stiff cold ice for ice fairies for tide fairies it's a little lower but not that far behind. Light fairies are extremely great at avoiding the negative cause they keep their eyes straight on the light."

"She is right. Your classmate Alice is right and I have something to say. There was once a fairy of Old she was a fairy Godmother called the Interpretor she was made entirely of light regular visible white light she was once an angel held in the highest regard but darkness tried to overcome she was able to use her cloak to hide in our skies as a star that always burning.

The North Star that is her she never moves but she answers those who wish upon her. That's because a child wished her free of the world that chased and harmed her."

"What was her name Faragonda?"  I inquired curious wondering if the Winx knew about this after all either.

"No one knows no one else has met her," says Faragonda. "But as you know to every story that might have a bad ending might be related to the fear inside someone this girl did not live a happy life where she lived in a sparkling golden palace.

"How beautiful so she was a princess," sighs Alice. "I would give anything to see the palace of Solaria it's so golden in color and always shines so bright.

"Not all that is gold glitter so bright. Wait till after all the havoc is done Alice then we will have some way to prepare and prevent you from melting in its hot suns.

Chimera's Pov
I had returned to Beta Academy the hot sun scorning mocking me like a annoying song bird when we got back from Eraklyon weeks ago Cassandra my mother went on quite the fit of temperamental moodswings.

"Why? Why? How in the world did that happen?" I recalled her stormy into my room.

"The sun should be out the King and Queen should be dead,"
She passed angrily around in circles.
Her dream goals acheivements shattered like mirrors into several gizillion shards of glass in the heart. Ouch! Just joking I don't care what happens to my mother if the Winx destroy her that makes me free to be me for once like I was when I had my own Father too.