Broken Laws P3

"Fairy Dust!" Bloom summons. "Return Sky to himself now!"

"Frieda you're necklace," Flora says.

"Oh," Frieda gasps looking down. "Lillian."

"Go!" Flora said.

"We have got this."

"It's fun messaging with stupid guards." Musa said laughing. "Sonic shield!"

"Technical glitching!" Tecna follows up.

"Seizing ivy!" Flora summons quickly.

Frieda follows the call of the message from Lillian.

"I have to focus on Aisha," Frieda said. "Rainbow powers set her free from the ruby's holds."

The ruby's dropped.

"Nice move Lillian." Stella said.

"Go! Go you two now I have my own way out of here don't worry about me." Lillian insists.

The diamond shield opened up for it was Frieda manipulating its density and molecular structure."

"No!" Diaspro shouts.

Lillian screams. Her leg got caught by one of the turquoise wraps. And she was in sudden shock."

"Found under the body of a dead sting ray. Infused with its painful sting water fairies don't take well to sting rays do they Lillian it's double painful for you because you're both half underwater and half above water. Promise me that will stay a secret."

"Why are you so sure I can keep a secret like that, Princess Diaspro from King Erendor."

"Because you and are the same. We're raised in the same kind of environment hectic people telling us to do everything we didn't want to do."

"We're not the same Diaspro you're insane not to mention you called me cruel and crude. My heart is full of heartfelt love. Your heart is full snakes and rats and spiders nesting in coal blocks. Lightning flash!"

Lillian cut through the turquoise wrap with her own powers. Now Diaspro was enraged.

"Jaaper!" Diaspro calls outloud. "I think I found your meddlesome friend."

A boomerang slipped through the air in front of Lillian and slit the growing shadow vines in half.

"Riven," Jasper spoke. "You should have stayed away youngster!"

"So should you!" Riven yells. "Come at me let's fight this out."

"I think not," Flora spoke. "Frieda you ready?"

"You better believe it!"

"Rainbow growing ivy!" The two girls converged and Lillian felt a sudden emptiness in her mind and heart healing fast.

But her wings turned off and her Charmix fell. Riven catches her in his arms. Her eyes were closed.

"What did you do?" asked Flora mad in the face staring at Diaspro.

"She was asking for it when she wasn't being patient and now you and your friends pay the price."

But before Diaspro could activate her Diamond shield again a high gust of wind blew into the room from nowhere. Frieda took Riven's hand and Flora's hand and they fled through the wind funnel. Lillian had used the last of her energy to create her own way out.

"We need to get her back to Alfea so she can recharge."

Ace feels this in his room at Red Fountain. He was pacing back and forth. He expected another visit from Valtor very soon in the meantime.

Inside Lillian's mind Diaspro words echoes through her head. "We are the same!"

"Oh, Lillian!" exclaims Stella tears ran down her face. "I wish I could have been more sensitive to her warnings."

"I think summoning that huge wind gust was the biggest spell she has ever done in her entire life it zapped her energy," Aisha spoke. "Guys we need to get back to Alfea. She's hurt; her leg it's turning bright red."

"We're on it, Bloom." Timmy informs. "Tecna I need both of your help very quickly. Good thing she left us with a little spark of her magic in her hands in this flask or you girls wouldn't be able to get back through the barrier at all and you would be in Valtor's wake and exposed."

"You need my help then too," said Frieda. "I'm a light fairy and her best friend she must have programmed this particular device to answer me or Stella."

"Good," Helia said. "Because we're almost in range of Magix realm."

"Let's try a inner feelings convergence then girls," Bloom said. "Stella what do you say?"

"I think it's a great idea Bloom circle up girls." Stella invites them. They connected their thoughts and feelings with Lillian's state right now.