The Red Tower

On the ship, with the Winx Aisha came into the cockpit area of the ship

"Look who I found sneaking around on on our ship," Aisha spoke.

"Isn't this the guy we lost the box too?" asked Bloom annoyed and very sourly.

"Sure is, Bloom," replies Aisha.

"Hey, look I'm sorry about that, ladies chill out!" Nabu responds. "Where is the younger girl?"

"She couldn't come, but is that really any of your business, Ophir?" asked Musa. "Or was Valtor's spy or better yet the liar who works for Valtor?!"

"What should I do with him then?" inquires Aisha. "She might have helped me save you but she's not here to help us now."

"I would say handcuffs just in case," Tecna states. "Aisha is right this man has gotten bad timing all over it."

"Aisha we have regular handcuffs it will prevent him from doing magic while we're airborne." Riven states.

"Thank you, Riven." Aisha says.

"You know we have a prison cell in the back if you want to put him in there. Just mic me when you want the bars up."

"Okay, come on let's go."

"I told you I have a name," Ophir responds. "And you don't need to push me I know how to walk."

"Oh good for you you're a big boy now. Then don't make me dawdle anymore and waste anymore precious time."
Riven and Bloom's faces filled with blushing. The others stood staring at them. What did these two know that they did not tell the others they knew all about Ophir? Tecna got more anxious.

"I don't like what is going on at Alfea Academy I have a bad feeling." Bloom starts.

A cold blustery wind entered the ship. Lillian was accompanied by her pixie, Amorey's and Digit.

"You girls forget something," Lillian responds. "Only the Pixies know their way through Mistveil Forest."

"I have a weird feeling Bloom," Riven spoke.

"We could send Frieda and the others a message that we're on our way," Flora spoke.

"You better do it quickly," Timmy says. "We're about to slide off the edge of the world. We're gonna head straight into the unknown. In fact I have a strong strain against the system."

"Let's do that quickly than Flora responds Bloom.

"Put it on Speaker, please!" Stella insists. The others glare at her.

And so they sent one to Alfea Academy and one back to Red Fountain Academy.

"Aisha since we're alone out here can't we just talk get to know each other? We're both from Andros. You're my Princess."

"Hey you stay in there young man," as she spoke she was locked in within.

"Seriously? Timmy deactivate the bars!" Aisha says frustrated.

"Layla I think you need to press the intercom button to talk to Timmy," Nabu replies.

"Well I cannot talk to him  because I cannot reach the intercom thingy."

"Well since we're stuck like this we might as well get to know each other. My name is Ophir I told you I'm not a spy; I'm one of the good guys, Aisha."

"I went to the Water Festival last year on Andros wave the Waves Fest were playing at. My favorite band." Nabu states. "love and passion signs from above. Great awesome show."