Smoking Hot

Valtor's Pov
"It's time to move up our plans witches for my cousin. Time to make myself known to her."

"How exactly are you going to do that?" asked Icy. "Aisha managed to trick the two of you in minutes right into her Morphix net you're both embarassment to witches in general Darcy and Stormy."

"Hey, I resent that Icy," Darcy shouts.

"Get over it Darcy it's not as if she really cares," Stormy sighs.

"Don't scold me little sister you're the youngest. The baby of the this trio."

"Hey, I resent that Darcy. I almost wish I hadn't."

"Don't even start with her name Stormy I hate that girl." Darcy yells. "She's both the most worst witch and the best witch I have ever met who knows how long those others three were trapped she probably set them free long ago when you weren't looking."

Flora's Pov
"Bloom I have never seen you that smoking Hot since Icy and the Army of Darkness." I stated.

"Let's just say my anger is greater against Valtor at the moment in time than against Icy. Why did you want to take her on? I don't even know how I did that. It just came bursting out like crazy."

"It's probably intuitive Bloom you're good at summoning your magic if you just think one simple little phrase and out your powers come non stop."

"Tecna it was not non stop so chillaxe a little." Musa says. "We all need to catch our breath."

"Aisha are you okay?" asked Bloom. Bloom went over to her.

"Ahhhh!" Aisha screams. "No not him again! He's the worst of the worst! Not the Darkness my friends don't leave me alone. I need you I need your hand to hold.
I'm slipping and sliding.
It's so dark."

"But everything is the same since we got here." I stated.

"Heads up I sense movement girls!" Tecna spoke quietly softly and quickly too. Musa plased a hand on her shoulder.

"Stop she's means us no harm not this mermaid."

"Aisha,  that you?"

"Princess Tressa, cousin is that you? I fear it's an illusion my mind is tricking me. I believe I recognize your voice."

Her hands still over her face too. Bloom was so disappointed she hadn't made it in time.

"I was right there. Flora I could have stopped her from going through her worst nightmare in the head again. Rain is right I'm pathetic and stupid and no fairy." Bloom mutters. "I'm not even capable of being considered a princess."

"Bloom stop it!" I scolded. "You are princess no matter how many people deny it doesn't change the truth."

"She is right you were a born a princess Bloom," adds Tecna. "We need to help Aisha back to normal but that spell was specifically attached to only someone else who knows about Aisha's worst nightmares since we met her."

"Ace," Musa and Tressa spoke at the same time.

"You know that boy?" asked Bloom.

"Yes, he's been here. Lucky almost froze to death Aisha found him just in time." Tressa spoke. "You should know the rest about where she got her strong gymnastics skills and karate courses right, Winx?"

"You know who we are Tressa?" I inquired Flora.

"How could I not word of your victories reached millions of people in the magic dimension. Andros lay quiet for awhile. We didn't make a fuss over the bigger issues anymore."