A Hard Fight

Stella's Pov

"Daddy!" I call out loud. Radius stops in his tracks resist Cassandra's yanking with her arm.

"Pathetic girls he cannot hear you anymore." Cassandra states. "Electric seal!"

Lillian's lightning shield came up. 

"Stella you geot this come on," Lillian speaks to me.

Stella's mind was all confused.

"Stella Stella are you alright, my child?" asked Radius.

"Radius listen to me and do as I say this monster is not your daughter this monster is not your daughter."

"Guards take away this creature this not my daughter," Radius spoke.

"Father listen to me wake up don't listen to Cassandra anymore no one has to not even you." I state.

"Stella is that really you child?"

"Daddy don't you recognize me?" I inquired softly.

"No. You will not win this fight Solaria is mine!" Cassandra snaps and Lillian stepped in front of me.

"Lightning blaze!" I spoke sparking my powers a high energy charged.

"No mother," Chimera screams and took the blast herself.

"I thought you two said you could handle Aisha and Bloom. That wasn't handling it very well." Lillian responds.

"I'm sorry but we got the guards back on our side Chimera is trickier than ever, Lillian," responds Aisha. "Bloom please take back the leadership role I cannot handle it is too much."

"I cannot handle it either, Aisha you know that Aisha you are gonna have to wait awhile about that," said Bloom.

"Girls this is no time to be arguing,"  says Tecna.

"That awful spell I will not let our life together be gone forever.  Lillian cover my back."

Ohhhhhh Fairy Dust of the Shining Sun.

I summoned it from my star shaped pendant in my Enchantix form. Cassandra moved forward.

"Not so fast," I said. "Give up Cassandra you lost!"

"Not in your life step-daughter imprison me if you wish I know something you don't." Cassandra snarls. "You will all pay for this ultimate disgrace. Soon enough I can promise you that."

"That's enough out of your trap!" Lillian responds. "I hate it how you treat people you're one kid who doesn't know what the word quit means and you'll always be so inferior to Solarians true loyalty.

"Foggy room!" I conjured. Cassandra fell unconscious.

Radius recovers himself in the instance after Stella's fairy dust disappears and the mark on his neck gone.

"Guards take this two witches to their new quarters the dungeons." Radius demands. "And remove all traces off their existence from the palace at once."

"Daddy this is Lillian Count Jason daughter."

"I'm so sorry about whatever happened to your father, Lillian the fact I let him marry that snake," Radius mutters. "When this fight towards Valtor is done a Countess Ball shall be thrown at the end of the month. Bloom Stella I'm so sorry about that. How I reacted to you two months ago was awful. Thank you so much Princess Aisha for your helpful intervention. Tell King Teredor he is not alone in his fight I will send my best soldiers to help Andros the situation is getting critical."

"Thank you, Andros is glad to receive your support against the portal," Aisha took a bow herself.

"Tomorrow we have to save Sky I say he's under the same spell Bloom that you were my King."

"I don't know Aisha. It was more filled with hate," sighs Bloom worriedly. "I need to talk to  Faragonda myself. Something's bothering me."