Breaking Unfair Rules

Oh, Mirror Mirror on the wall why is life so unfairest after all?
"I would wish you would listen to your sisters Darcy," laughs Lillian. "You're way too cruel to her this mophead witch."

"Lightning strikes!"

"Ahhhh!" Darcy screams.

"You naughty little fairy kid!" Stormy yells. "Nobody yells at my sisters like that."

"Stop complaining about your naughty sisters let's have a real fight Airhead!" Lillian shouts. Bloom was laughing hysterically and fired a dragonflame dart at Icy's cape.

"I have seen Stormy get that really red in the face before Lillian."

"Maybe you could say I walk on the wild side literally Bloom." responds Lillian.

"Stormgale!" Stormy conjures. But Lillian with one hand she conjures a shield her Cloud's defense shield and the other she helped steady Bloom immediately.

"Thanks she almost blew me away, Lillian."

"Don't worry Bloom this wind loves somebody like me."

"Eurgh!" Icy yells.

"You can't see three directions. I don't think so! Ice chill!"

"Lillian!" Bloom calls. Icy laughs.

"Cloud fairies not the smartest nor the prettiest."

"Tornado!" Lillian however senses her fall and she came to a halt.

"Bloom!" Sky gasped.

"It's under control Sky;" Lillian says. "I got this. Bloom make yourself one with the wind and sky. Let go of the control completely. Trust me. Stay at the center.

"Oh no!" You don't ice witch!" Both pixies shouted. "Portal of Knowledge!"

A hole opened up and swallowed Icy into the ground.

"You little winged rats where did you send my sister!"

"Lightning intrusion!" Lillian conjures. The tornado opened up. And Bloom flew out.

"Thunderblasts!" Lillian shouts at Stormy. "Maybe next time grayhawk!"

Stormy was knocked clean out of the sky. 

"I hate you Cloudcheerie girl! I hate the giggles and the smiling. You asked for it Whitebird! Extreme storms! Extreme charge."

"Girls look out!" Nabu states. "Waves spiraling defense."

"We have to help him Ace we need you."

"Paladdin's protection!"
Ace calls out a dome slide over them.

"Windbite!" Lillian conjures.

"Dragonflame fire fusion storm!"

The magic was so bright and strong it threw Stormy all the way to the other side of the Magix Realm back to the Wildlands.

"Now it's your turn Darcy," Bloom says. "You should really play nicely with your sisters. Let my pixie friends go! Dragonflame river."

"Lightning blasts!"

"Nice shot Lillian!"

"This is so humiliating; you're gonna pay for that cloud girl." Darcy groans but she couldn't step across because the river of Dragonflame was still between them and her.

"Hand over the pixies now I said," Bloom demands.

"Fine have them I have no intentions of fighting three to one."

"You are such cowardice you have all the brains in the group yet you waste them because you know Icy insists she is so much better she's not."

"Shadow cage!" Darcy conjures. "Happy Cloudprincess! Your powers can't do anything anymore to me now!"

"I'm not a Princess and yes they can help me. You forgot Valtor's warning about me. I'm from Solaria you dumb witch and Stella is not the only one who knows how shine bright light in the dark!"

"Lighting of Solaria! Sunshine bright send her far away from here back to her master in pain! Lighting stun!" Lillian summons. "Windslide! Enjoy the bittersweetness of it all."

"Wow! The five of us make a great team," Bloom laughs. "Thanks Nabu."

"Thanks for all your help Ace. Stormy is alot to handle in one day alone."

Meanwhile the other fairies had gone into the crystal labyrinth specifically Stella, Musa, and Tecna.

"So how to do work out a maze like this?" asked Musa.

"I think our paths must be what feel we like," Tecna says. "Individually suited to the three of us."

"Right then I'll take this one it's looks too pretty to resist. It's calling out to me." Stella insists.

"I'll go this way," said Musa. "I like the sound I'm here from it here."

So Stella took the left path and Musa the right. Tecna was left a little perplexed and confused. She was the most unlike the other girls. Her passion made her cold to emotions. She had just begun feeling as one of her team being a leader and all the past few days. She was sure this test would change who she was and her purpose for being there. The others would have the easiest fairy way out but she wouldn't.

Embelia felt Tecna's worry rise up to her and decided she needed to break a rule or two. If the group lost Tecna to her own smartalec mind the group wouldn't be able to feel the same or right or stay together.

She continued watching Tecna's path while sitting on a cloud with green dust refracting green light out of it.

"Welcome Tecna you made it first," Arcadia spoke. "You used logic to find your way here but you know that is another part of you could have used. This door opens to a world of joy and beautiful memories made by emotions. And this is a door to the world of odds and numbers. The exit it through the real door."

"Arcadia these are both who I'm now." Tecna soon realized it wasn't her voice coming from her mouth.

"Choose the right door I'll help you out of this Tecna you're right it's unfair to you you should choose to lose half of yourself Tecna. The Winx won't be the same without both sides of you and it would cause chaos."

"Embelia but." Tecna responds.

But also she heard was an echo in her mind.

"Choose Tecna I'm on your side don't worry witches are allowed to break some rules for other people and that's why I'm a witch."

I don't know if it's just me or does anyone else found that unfair that Arcadia is asking Tecna to stop being herself? I did. That was so weird. If Tecna had stayed like numbers in the show she would have made the group feel like she was a robotic fairy not a technical fairy girl herself. And it would and could cause problems in the Winx club and chaos.
Please vote, comment if you like it.
Let me know do you think that's unfair for Tecna?