The Halloween Adventure

"Howdy Partners!"

Frieda jumps at the sound of Bloom's voice but almost now she looked like a total stranger. She was dressed from shoulder down to her feet in what looked like a Jessie Costume.

"Oh goodness gracious Bloom you scared me that was spot on impression." Frieda sighs.

(The Halloween Party is gonna be set up a little differently than what it was in the original first book. I didn't like it so I had to change it up)

Bloom laughs. "I know you know already who I'm gonna be."

"Oh yes and she totally fits you so perfectly. I won't tell the others."

Bloom stopped.

"Frieda did you think that the others are hiding something really important from us yesterday?" asked Bloom. "Lillian seems a little downcast a bit."

"I got you this to wear hopefully it will make you feel more like one of the Winx. I think you should be Belle you're slowly closely resembled her. It suits you." Bloom responds. "What you already knew mine? It's only fair I should know yours?"

Frieda chuckles abit.

She opens the box surprised to see a more casual version of Belle's beautiful ballgown. She looks up at and smiled.

"I'm glad you're smiling; it lifts my spirits to know I make you smile at least." Bloom placed a hand on her shoulders. "Put it on I'll be right back."

Unknown to any of the girls she went to phone, and scrolled down to her friend her earth friends number.

"Happy Halloween Andy
You always said it was traditional for you to visit the Gardenia Halloween Castle Party maybe we'll see each other soon
Miss you and am thinking of you
Love Bloom a long lost friend of yours

Andy's phone rings from off his desk.

"Oh my goodness I cannot believe it Bloom's coming to town and she says she wants me to meet her new friends Zen."

"That's great I have heard you talking about her nonstop these days that party at the Gardenia Halloween Castle Party is starting tomorrow is she coming there?" asked Zen.

"Yes," Andy replies when off of band practice Zen was his go to friend about mystery things from the past of his. Andy walked away from the room.

"You can come out now Wisteria he's not looking." Zen spoke. A sparkling light appears in the distance it was a pixie more specifically an Earth Pixie the Pixies of Wishes she was the creature who tried to keep merriments and joy inside the children of the earth. But with her original bonded fairy she failed that fairy long ago was Selina (The book I wrote earlier called forgotten fairies takes place in a different dimension and is about Selina from original show.)

"Do you know hard it's to hide from a world that needs your support your belief?"

"I know that must be very difficult for you. Bloom is returning from the Magical universe and she will be no doubt returning with some of your old friends Wisteria care to join me at a Party tomorrow night and all next day too?"

"If means I get to help the famous fairies relax and have a rocking good time then yes I'm in."  Her braid was red her eyes dark blue and her dress raspberry colored.

"You look awesome so awesome Stella?"

"I feel very awkward wearing a village dress for once in my lifetime says Stella.

"You and Aisha are the ones who are playing princesses in disguise." Bloom giggles.