Dragon Assault

Lillian's Pov
I heard Stella shouting I had seen her cast a blinding light spell on the guards chasing the girls.

"Daddy!" Stella gasps. "Hey Uglybeard! Over here come and get me! Leave him alone!"

She put all her concentration into her powerful ray of magic at the dragon currently.

"Full power of the rising sun." It knocks the dragon's face away.

"Stella! No, Stella my baby girl! No, no!" Radius rushed to her side the real inner heart of Solaria's king was showing. "My daughter wake up."

Radius looks up at me and asked, "why, would she do this?

"Because over everything else she would rather die than lose you, Radius." I spoke to Radius

"Sharia spoke those same words to me so deep so profound. Lillian, I see her in you I hear her voice in yours. I know but this spell is so strong I can't fight it off."

🎵Enchantix Ohhhhhhhhh!
Enchantix
Magical powder maximum power
Enchantix powers upon me
Powerful magical wonderful dimension
Enchantix incredible vision
Incredible power
Enchantix🎵

Stella had earned Enchantix.

"Stop them," yells Diaspro.

"Enough of this foolishness," Stella responds. "Close your eyes: please, for a few moments, Lillian, and Daddy!"

"Shining sun of Solaria!" summons Stella.

"Cassandra, she left my Father behind what kind of Queen does that?" inquires Stella.

"You go, I'll get your Father back to his home and Kingdom." I says. "Meet up with the Winx."

Stella smiles hugs her father and me.

"You should me my father was fighting every shadow in his mind to remember me for that I love you, Lillian like a little sister. So thank you for helping us so much lately."

I nodded and smiled at my princess she was occasionally smart for once. I conjured a fogbank under Radius and Solaria's gate opens up. I went through.

Stella returns with her brand new fairy powers to the Winx leaving most of them stunned and yet also very much relieved.

"Stella's finally back so let's get outta here now as quickly as possible please girls," informs Aisha.

"Stella you got your Enchantix powers," says Frieda. "That's amazing."

"Woohoo! That means we're getting closer one step at a time to defeating Valtor!" Musa adds quite happyily right now.

"Bloom are you okay?" asked Frieda with worry and concern in her voice as she looks towards Bloom right there.

"No, not really," answers Bloom.

"I heard your conversation with Sky, Bloom."

"I'm sorry I had to know; you know like how you get those sudden urges wanting something to be explained."

"You know he wouldn't give you an answer anyways Bloom." states Frieda.

"I thought just by talking to him as I normally did it might jog his memories; but his answers were so downright harsh and he said that the only way he'd know me if he threw me in the dungeons." Tears were visible Bloom had never been capable of holding sorrow and pain in for long amounts of time. In fact she cared so much you could hear her tears echoing through all Eraklyon.

"We will figure this out Bloom and why he's acting so strange," replies Frieda. "Then we'll be able to reverse it and get your normal Prince Sky back. I promise you, Bloom."