Embrace The Pain

Valtor was blasted back and Ace's rushed to his side. Valtor groans the blast was harsh and strong but it shook the whole island. Lillian endures the pain and so does Flora and Frieda but it shook up Aisha and Tecna and Stella and Musa badly.

"Yes, I did it you're the weakness Ace." Valtor laughs. "All of your friends do care about you. I'm surprised Bloom would risk that. I saw you staggering the heat of the dragonflame burns with hot anger and is painful indeed is it not?

"Yes, it's." Ace says. "What do you want me to do?"

"Take my revenge upon Bloom. Brace yourself the Winx will be coming through this hallway soon enough Ace." Valtor states. Inside Ace's mind he begged to be hit again by Bloom's magic it helped him forget the situation he's stuck inside of. This was something he did not want to remember anything about and he hoped no would remember his treatment of them and what he said to Bloom had always been on her mind especially since Valtor showed up.

"Musa, Stella wait," Flora states. "They're not Brandon or Riven it's a ttick. Valtor's trying to get us to waste our magical energies on dummies. The winds told me that. The boys are this way I sense them behind us."

"The old cells were once the place they held furious and dangerous criminals till the Omega Dimension was built," Nabu says. "I have read about this place but never thought I would actually get to see it."

"Musa!" Riven calls out. "Don't touch the bars it's going to hurt you."

"We'll see about that," Stella said. "Sunburst sphere burn this down."

Stella was blasted back and fell hard on the ground.

"Are you alright Stella?" asked Flora.

"Let me try," Musa states. "Sonic hug!"

But the same reaction, and Helia caught her.

"Looks like I cannot help you here;" Nabu said. "Wave magic I sense it's forbidden too. Ace knows what I can do and blocked me from interfering."

They turned to Flora pain was laced in her face but she knew this action required magic and natural causes.

"Stella I need the hottest rays you got!" Flora responds. "Musa use your sound to push the fire towards the door of the cell I will fuel it with this potion."

"Ohhhhhh that stings." Stella says. "And why does it sing and smoke up like that?"

"It's half wet whistle straw Stella Musa Rain's creation. They use this to replenish the wild lands nature instead of regrowing it all magically." Flora states. Stella conjures the hot helium blaze of her sun powers. Musa used the seismic activity of Andros in the waters to boost her powers and push the whistle straw towards the doors. Flora spoke through her mind and the whistle straw grew and sparked in the flames and the door began to creak and bend manipulated by wildfire heat causing it to rust and crumble away into thin air.  Bloom still felt weak she didn't like hurting her best friends like that and the other two could see it was taking affect. Whatever Ace said to her had been harsh.

🎶Is it even possible to love someone and hate someone at the same time?!
Days ago I would have said No, no way!
I won't give in to those thoughts again!
Maybe you could help me understand!
Since you're so inside my mind
I see, I see the way you
My friends look at me in shock and surprise
You already know what's going on inside of me
Because of them, you're on my side I know
But he doesn't like us anymore

Can't you tell I'm just as mad as you?
Can't you see it breaking down upon my heart?

I need to love me, love my friends but you in this state make it
So hard to protect them from the darkness that crept into your soul and is wreaking havoc like never before
Uh oh!
Forgive me! Gotta put us a little above you now.
You keep taking me away from everyone else and always keep taking
While I have been taking care of you
So I need to love myself, love my friends without you!