Musuem of Magix P3

Lillian's Pov

"You ready Frieda? asked Bloom.

"Yep!" Frieda responds.

"Remember you cannot go easy on her," adds Musa. "We know to know."

"Yeah, I know, but I'm still full against this idea," Frieda states.

"Yeah, we know; but we've got to know." Flora responds.

"Fine. Magic Winx Enchantix!" Frieda calls out.

🎶Enchantix Ohhhhhh
Magical powder, maximum power
Enchantix powers upon me
Powerful magical wonderful dimension
Incredible vision
Incredible powers, Winx
Enchantix🎶

Both of the strongest fairies transformed.

Bloom Fairy of the Dragonflame
Frieda Fairy of the Rainbow

"Flame thrower," Bloom summons herself.

"Rainbow shield," Frieda protects herself from the attack. "Rainbow dragon!"

"Dragon fury," Bloom counters back.

"This could get ugly," states Musa.

"Both their dragons are strong," adds Aisha.

"But Frieda's is stronger and we," Stella states. "I just don't want either of them to be badly hurt. They're my friends."

"We all don't want anyone to get hurt Stella." Flora responds.

"What is the Legend of the Water Stars actually Tecna?" I inquired.

"I don't know but I think we're about to find out right now ourselves."

"Wow!" I spoke that was one crazy current don't you think so?"

"Yeah," Tecna says gasping. "Welcome fairies to time in the past where Dragonflame fairies were not considered as superior as they're now. Look their my friends."

"That's Xyla the nymph of Zenith she disappeared years before I was born." Tecna spoke.

"She looks alot like you and look is that one of the princesses of Domino from the past?"

"I believe that's Princess Naomi Mariam's mother."

"The water stars are complex objects of magic and water, fellow fairies." Xyla spoke folow me. "I will show you both what happened long ago and you will have the information in your mind for the others to be told and known about.

And so they went through a memory of Zenith waters.

"So that's why Daphne's a nymph and not a fairy. Her grandmother Bloom's grandmother was a nymph too."

"Naomi you shouldn't be here," Xyla spoke.

"Nonsense I'm helping you; no matter the cost I'm fighting by your side Xyla were are best friends and we will remain best friends."

"How touchingly sweet," A voice laughs. "Just what I wanted the cousin of the nymph of Andros. Aquamarine chose you to hold the water stars. You can not even control them can you? You're in dangering yourself big time. Let me take them to the council of elders in the south."

"Don't trust him Xyla he's lying," Naomi spoke.

"I know," Xyla said. "Wendell. You could choose to be good again. You don't have to do this."

"So sentimental you hate to see my good side ruined too late ladies."

"Dragonflame shield!" Naomi conjures.

"I think you should watch where you step princess," Wendell laughs.

"Ohh, Namou!" Xyla spoke. "Let her go I demand it."