Epilogue

"Deep breaths, deep breaths girl" Ilham said zipping the heavily worked kurta on Ayesha.

"God, I don't think I'd be able to breath" she gasped as the zip closed complety leaving Ayesha stiff.

Ilham threw her hands in the air and shrugged, walking to the other side of the room to get Ayesha's hijab.

"It's not that tight" she said bringing the hijab and placing it.

Ayesha took the hijab and placed it on her head, styling it and wrapping it perfectly and then securing the clothe on her head with pins.

"Okay?" She asked ilham who nodded with a grin on her face.

"One thing missing" she said and handed Ayesha her grey like, rust silver tikka.

"Thanks" Ayesha said passing a smile to Ilham and fixing it on her head.

"Ilham! Khalids hungry" Kulthom barged I'm dressed up in a grey lehenga and hijab with Khalid and Maryam her daughter on her arms.

"Are you hungry baby?" Ilham coed carrying her son and moving to the bed to feed him.

"You look stunning" Kulthom spoke taking in Ayesha's look.

Ayesha smiled a shy smile and looked at herself in the mirror.

She indeed did look beautiful for her waleema.

Almost two months had passed since imrans accident, and as he needed time to recover the waleema was postponed and now it was time

Almost two months had passed since imrans accident, and as he needed time to recover the waleema was postponed and now it was time. Although Ayesha had spent some quality time with Imran during those two months, she felt extremely nervous and tensed about the waleema and what was to come.

"It time to go!" Fathima barged in fixing her abaya and then stopped as her eyes lied on her daughter.

"Do not cry" Ayesha warmed as her mother came close, her lips quivering.

"I will not" her mother sighed but of course it was Of no use, the minute Ayesha had embraced her mum tears escaped her eyes dropping on Ayesha kurta.

Ayesha blinked back the tears that threatened to escape and took deep breaths to calm herself.

"Mum! At least now I'm not going to England! I'll be here, a few minutes away living with Imran in an apartment that you can visit anytime you want!" Ayesha spoke trying to calm her mum.

"It's still not like you being home" her mum sobbed.

"Says the one who wanted me to get married" Ayesha replied dryly.

Fathima gave a small chuckle and pulled away, taking in her daughter who looked stunning as always. She placed a kiss on her forehead and pulled away.

"We need to leave now, to make it to the banquet on time" she said.

"I just need my shoes" Ayesha spoke and looked for it but yet couldn't find it.