Extra! Part one.

Yesss! Here it is! A bonus chapter for all the love I've been receiving through the past months! Enjoy!

The henna was fading off now, and finally all the dinners and parties hosted for the newly wed came to end. Ayesha, dressed in a blue abaya with a pink hijab walked into her room after a long night and took off her hijab and abaya and threw herself in the bed too tired to take her shoes off.

"Ugh, my legs and head and all's killing me" she groaned snuggling her face deep into the pillow. Imran just walked in and shook his head as his wife kept complaining about all the pains that she had.

"You have all the pains that even my grandmother wouldn't" he joked as he took off his watch and placed it on the dressing table. He watched as Ayesha lift her head up and glare at him whilst he grinned. 

"Well, wear these clothes I wear for a day and you'd get what I'm saying" she responded taking off her hair tie and letting the hair flow down as she moved back and rested her head back on the pillow.

"That's why I prefer you without them" he said with a wink and watched her blush furiously.

"Not funny" she mumbled hiding her face in the pillow. 

Imran let out a chuckle and left to the washroom with his clothes for a shower. Her head was killing her. Like it was bad, very bad. She let out a groan and kept rubbing her temples hoping to ease the agony that she didn't notice Imran coming out of the washroom.

"Here" he spoke handing a some painkillers and a glass of water. Ayesha lifted her head up and took the glass from him and chugged the medicine down. 

"Thank you" she said moving to her side of the bed so that he can lie down. 

"Most welcome dearest" he replied as he placed the glass back in place and switched the lights off before moving to the bed. 

The pain dimmed, it after a few minutes acted out as a drum playing in the back of her head and she sighed in relief muttering Alhamdhulillah. Ayesha turned towards Imran who was using his phone beside her scrolling through Instagram definitely she knew. She slide closer towards him and wrapped her hands around his torso, placing her head on his shoulders so that she could glimpse his phone. 

It's been three weeks of their marriage and the two couldn't disagree that things went smooth all praise and thanks to god of course, they both got along well and Imran respected her ideas and opinion and Ayesha mirrored but that of course did not mean they did not have arguments, they did. Plenty they had. Like once they fought on who sleeps on which side of the bednd the other time who gets to use the washroom first. These arguments were the ones which got them closer to each other in one way. 

"Who's she?" Ayesha questioned as girls picture popped in the feed and Imran Liked it

"Someone I knew in School" he mumbled and he scrolled down. 

Ayesha raised her head up slightly and looked at Imran, whose eyes were glued on the phone, his hair was wet and dripping from the shower he had but his body emitted warmth. Ayesha ran her hands through his thick hair and played with them as Imran sighed.

"Your hairs wet" she commented and he hummed in response. "You'd catch a cold im" 

"Chill! I won't it'd dry soon" he said still scrolling through the phone and this ticked off Ayesha, she  grabbed his hair causing him to his in pain and look at her.

"Listen when your wife speaks" she said letting loose of his hair and moving towards her side of bed afraid of the fire that burned in his eyes. She shut her eyes tightly and kept muttering prayers as she clung on to her blanket hoping he'd calm down and just like that she dozed off to sleep aware that he too was asleep at one point.

**************

Waking up in the morning is always a  blessing. And to wake up with your other half beside you is a greatest blessing that has been bestowed upon you by your lord. Her eyes fluttered as the chirping of the birds hit her ears. Stretching her hands she opened her eyes to adjust within the darkness of the room. 

Fajr. She had to pray fajr and she had to wake her husband who was mad at her. Ayesha had in the blankets and let out a small groan. She knew, it was indeed very childish of her to pull his hair just for a petty reason and his anger is worth. But  did they not promise each other that 'when one is fire the other would be water?' Ayesha thought. It hit her then that ironically it was her turn to be the water this time. Slowly lifting the blanket of her face she glimpsed to her side. He was Sleeping with one hand on his stomach and the other folded below his head, his shirt had lifted a bit revealing a his lower abdomen. Ayesha's heart burst in nervousness. No matter how man touch. No matter the sleeping in the same bed, Ayesha was always a piece of puddle when she see's him in a intimate moment.

She moved slowly towards his side, and traced his jaw with her fingertips. Her heart ignited at the touch. His hit breath touched her wrist. Slowly afraid that she might wake him up she moved it towards the corner of his lips, caressing it with her tender fingers. She sighed in contentment. Then she moved her hands to push the strand of his hair that's fell on his face and placed a quick lingering kiss on his forehead. As she was about to move, his hands grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close. Ayesha gasped as her head landed in his chest.

"Did you really think this loud siren of an alarm won't wake me up?" He whispered, his voice husky on her ears. Shoot! She forgot about that! Her husband was a light sleeper and even the slightest of noises wake him up!

"It kinda slipped my mind" she replied cheekily looking at him from under her lashes with a small smile. 

"Don't do that" he groaned slipping his hands through her shirt  and caressing her bare skin. Ayesha gasped and clutched onto his shirt with a glare.

"Take your hands off!" She said shivering at the coldness of his hands on her hot skin. Of course he payed no heed. He trailed his hands upwards causing her to shiver in intensity or the coldness, Ayesha knew trying to move away from him was useless because his grip on her tightened.

"Take of this as your apology gift to me" he said kissing her earlobes and moving further down to her neck and collarbones.

"I need to pray fajr and so do you" she breathed grabbing a few of his hair onto her hands and letting them slip. 

"Hmm" he gave his reply pulling her closer towards him in a way that somehow Imran was on top of her. 

"Im!" she gasped as he nibbled on her collarbone, his teeth slightly grazing her skin. He was deafened by her intoxicating body that he couldn't hear a single protest that left her mouth. This woman was divine. She was addictive. He lifted off her shirt trying to part it from her but Ayesha Pulled it back down and gave his chest a hard push, throwing both of them away from each other. Imran looked at his wife astonished by her strength, she looked flustered. Pink painted in ever part of her face, her hair had escaped the hair tie and was falling on her face, her collarbone marked, a bruise like purpleness covered it. Minutes flew as the couple stared at each other.

"We need to pray fajr" she said and with that threw her legs off the bed and moved into the washroom leaving Imran falling back on the bed relishing the moments that he had as soon as he woke with his wife until she came out of the washroom.

"Alhamdhulillah" he muttered looking outside through the windows, at her darkness. "For being blessed with the best of wives" 

Oh la la! A bonus after the epilogue!!

The couples still in the newly wed phase so excuse the romance, what can I say? The two are indeed very cheesy and romantic but don't you worry after a few years together I'd promise that the two would be complete opposite of romantic!

Comment below on your thoughts! And do do do vote for another bonus chapter coming your way!!

Much love 💕 

Theniqabiwrites.