3 | Back Home

New York | Four days and Two weeks until the contract signing

"Dad, should I accept the offer?" Lisa texted her father for advice about accepting the collaboration in Korea.

Lisa didn't want to go back to Korea because of her experience when she was left behind,blind and broken.

She never wanted to love again.

Her life was given light when a doctor offered to help her.

She promised herself to have limits and to not be attached too much to a person.

New York | two days and two weeks left...

Lisa was so bored so she called her club buddies to have a drink.

When she arrived at the club they had alot of drinks and talked alot about shits and stuff.

They talked further more 'til they reach the topic about love.

Everyone was very interested. Maybe except for Lisa. Everyone talked about their exes even though some of them are in a relationship.

"Ahh I hate my ex, you know it was like last night we were so sweet but I woke up with a note on the bed saying she love someone else and she is setting me free." Sehun said in an annoyed tone.

"Ahh maybe you are not good in bed huh?" Yoongi replied with a grin

"Aish shut up you two, how about we talk about Miss Lalisa here?"  Yunyheong said with a grin on his face.

"Ok fine." Lisa rolled her eyes as she leaned back on her sit.

"How do you like the story? Long or short?" She asked as she drink her beer

"I prefer short story." Jimin replied

"Ok, long story short..."

Lisa's story (short)

I dated six years ago. At my last year of college I dated her.

We dated for one year.

She is...she is...just perfect

We celebrated our anniversary in Jeju Island.

I wanted to take a photo of her but things went fucked.

"Babe smilee please."

"Here I'm smiling." She gave me that smile. That smile that I love.

"Wait babe.." I stopped for a while.

"Baby are you making fun of me? I've been smiling since a minute ago i guess"

"It's blurry...it's all black..."

*end*

"And that was the last time I saw her."

Everyone in the table felt sorry for her.

"Well atleast you will see her again right?" Jimin asked.

"Maybe yes? Maybe nah? I don't know, we'll  see 'cause I dont have plans." She said with an "idgaf" face.

"Come on Lisa just accept the collaboration"

"That is a no no brother. Dont wanna go back to Korea. My memories will just kill me there."