12 | Weirdest, most beautiful person

Next Day After the Party

Lisa woke up with a headache. When she opened her eyes, she was shocked it wasn't her room. She tried to look around but she can't recognize it. It is a modern style room with a not so bright color. She was still in bed. She suddenly thought of the fact...

"AHHHHHH SHIT!....shit shit shit! Am I still a virgin?!?" Lisa looked for her phone and luckily it was just in the lampshade table.

She looked and she saw it was 1pm. She received tons of missed calls from Jisoo and Chaeng.

"Shit! whose house is this?" Lisa was really in panic.

"SOOYA!"
"Good God you called!"
"Jisoo who fucking took me home?"
"You bich I was about to ask you."
"I thought you stayed somewhere else since I didn't saw you again last night after you left." Jisoo said. Lisa slightly remembered that she left and drink at the bar counter.
"I was fucking drunk last night!"

Lisa is not a heavy drinker that is why alcohol really fucked her up when she got drunk. She usually say things she wont remember when she got sober.

"Are you wearing something when you woke up." Jisoo asked Lisa
"Yes I am. And I think it's...shit! It's a guy's hoodie!" Lisa panicked alot.
"Yahh! Lisa a guy wont touch you! You are a very well known person and no one would ever dare...knowing your a grumpy grandmother that could get them sued and-"
"AISH! Dont even bother saying that, but well atleast...atleast I know I still have my V Card..you know..kinda."
"Hey just come home ok, I will figure out who brought you home when you are here."
"Ok sooya." And then she hung up.

Lisa didn't waste time. She gathered her things and went outside the room. When she passed through the dinning area, there was a drink. She went towards it and saw a note.

"Good Morning!! I hope you drink this, just apply ice if you want it cold. This will help your hangover. Oh and btw, you don't have to worry, nothing happened between us last night :>"

Lisa sighed in relief. She grabbed the tumbler and left the room.

When she got outside, there was a cab terminal. She took a last glance at the address of the place then hopped in and went to Jisoo's House.

@Van heading to Seoul National University

The night of the party, Jennie didn't drink that much because she is scheduled for a university visit meet and greet. She was requested to perform for the Univerity's founding anniversary since she graduated there.

"So..what happen between you and Seulgi last night?" Jennie said with an 'Iknowwhatyoudidlastnight' look on her face.

"Miss Kim, to get to the point, we didn't fuck ok? We just talk about stuff and.."

"Aaaaaaaand?" Jennie asked impatiently.

"We fixed things up, she is courting me again." Irene said while blushing.

"So she really didn't cheat on you?" Jennie asked.

"No..the girl just jumped at her, and I just came at the wrong time. But she told me that even if I didn't saw what really happened, she would still tell me." Irene was really blushing. She's still really inlove with Seulgi after a long break up.