28 | What is it Tzuyu?

"So you're telling me, Jennie got to her room by late night?" Jisoo said as she lazily point her fork at Seulgi while muching on the fresh salad. It was time for breakfast. However, Seulrene and Jisoo was the only ones in the table.

Seulgi rolled her eyes on Jisoo. "I told you, Irene wasn't even able to contact her last night."

Jisoo smirked while she munch at her salad. "You know, they could be together last night. After the dinner, they c-" Jisoo was speaking with a devilish smirk but was cut off by Irene's death glare.

"Anyway, where is Chaeng?" Seulgi asked, noticing the absence of Chaeyoung.

"Oh..she's asleep." She firmly said.

"Ohh so you exhausted Little Chipmunk huh?" Seulgi said with her usual brow wiggle whenever she teases someone.

"Aish, I'll just bring her some breakfast in bed." Jisoo grunt.

Irene was so surprised that Jisoo and Seulgi was openly talking about things like that, that she wasn't able to say anything. They we're really that close huh?

Seulgi whistled as she leaned back on her chair, calling Jisoo and Irene's attention. "Speaking of breakfast in bed, looks like Ms. Manoban is on it today huh?" She eyed Lisa who was holding a tray with two breakfast plates in it. She was busy getting food that she didn't even notice that Seulgi and Jisoo was looking at her.

When she was done, Jisoo waved her hand to her.

However, her next action seemed to be off.

"Is that a breakfast for Mandu?" Seulgi said as Lisa walked towards them.

"It's just breakfast. What's the deal with it?" She didn't stopped or looked at them. She just passed them with a blank expression and head straight to the elevator.

There was silence after their encounter with Lisa. She seemed to be off and acting cold.

"She's joining us later right?" Irene said as she averted her gaze away from Lisa.

"Is Jennie joining?" Jisoo asked, brows still furrowed.

"I told you, I haven't got any update on her since last n-"

"Forget it. I'll check on her after Chaeyoung's breakfast." Then Jisoo stood up with her empty plate. The mood was changed. It was quiet. Uneasiness was seen on their faces as they continued.

Lisa POV

"Lisa, come on eat up." I snapped out when Somi spoke and moved the bowl towards me. I had no appetite today. My head was all blank, and I feel so winded.

After last night, I got back to my room a little later than usual. Somi wanted me to wait until she falls asleep before I left. And yes, I was in her room last night after that dinner, don't even think about it. Nothing happened.

Seeing Jisoo and Seulgi down there was kinda odd, especially when they mentioned Jennie.

Did they really thought we ended well?

Bullshit.

I didn't even show my shadow to her last night. I just couldn't. Everything was fucked up.

Maybe trying with Somi is the best decision I did.

"Lisaa? Are you really ok?" She called me again. I haven't touched my breakfast since I got here. I nodded and gave her a small smile then she continued eating.

"What should I call you?" She said as she put down her chopsticks.

"Call me?"