15 | Jenjen's Secret

Chaennie's cut

"Ohhmm..uhmm about that..uhmm" Jennie wanted to tell Chaeng what Lisa told her.

"What is it? Did she said something rude to you?"Rosé went near her because she was looking down and she knew how Lisa would act towards Jennie if ever.

"She..uhmm..she said she missed me. She said..uhmm..she actually said alot..hehe" She was shyly looking down as she tell Rosé what happened

"Ghaad Jendeuk! I thought you went home alone..guess you are pretty good at taking Lisa home huh???" Chaeng wiggled her eyebrows at the smaller girl.

"Aishh...you guys left her..I'm a helping hand here! I helped her since she was super drunk."

"Well..makes sense. But I bet you saw her abs since you changed her top." Chaeng walked to the dorm's kitchen. She opened the fridge and got a fresh milk. Jennie was just following her.

"Yeah...she is hot. And then we almost..never mind." Jennie was sinking in her thoughts that's why she accidentally said the thing out loud.

"Whoah...what's with the change of mind huh? Come on Jen..you almost what?" Chaeng who was busy eating everything on Jennie's fridge was surprised on what Jennie said.

"We..uhmm..almost kiss?" Jennie had this innocent face on. She suddenly blushed. Chaeng who was drinking milk accidentally spit it out.

"CHIPPMUUNKKK!!"

"Sorry wifeeey." She shyly smiled.

"Please don't tell Lisa ok? She..might get awkward towards me."

"Yes mandu. I won't even tell who you are." She gave an assurance to Jennie followed with a smile.

"But did you kiss? I mean..why did you even try to kiss? No, Lisa is drunk...but Lisa wont do that to any random stranger...unless she knew it was you." Chaeng was asking a lot of question, Jennie was just smilling at her while mopping the floor where Chaeng spit her milk.

"Luckily..she fell a sleep. But we cuddled. Kinda soothing feeling." Jennie was smiling like an idiot. And no, she didn't accidentally said that. She meant it. She felt safe when Lisa was with her.

"Uhmm...Jennie-yah..why did you have to leave?...if you don't mind answering.." Chaeng hesitantly asked. She can feel that Jennie still has feelings for Lisa, even a little bit.

"I'll tell you..when Im ready." Jennie gave an assurance smile to Chaeng. Chaeyoung walked to Jennie and hug her. She whispered something to Jennie. Chaeng had that smirk after whispering. After that she left the room and proceeded to the car.

The Next Day | JYG Entertainment Building

It was the first day of the dance practice for Jenkai. Jongin came early and started to do warm ups. When Jennie arrived they started their dance practice.

Chaeyoung went to JYG Building alone. Lisa was not going to the office because Chaeyoung didn't wake her up because she slept very late last night.

Chaeyoung decided to read the drafts that Lisa didn't pass. She was confused on why Lisa can't choose. The drafts was actually very unique. Chaeng decided to put together the drafts including some of her pieces. After hours she came to have a wonderful piece.

"Ohh shit chipmunk! You did a concept!" Chaeng said to her self after reading the drafts. She immediately called Lisa.

Phone conversation.

"YAH MANOBAN!"

"AYYY!! CHONG-AHHH!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP! I WASN'T ABLE TO GO THERE YOU SEE?! CHONG-AH I SW-"