26 | Talk

LISA POV

"Lisa-yah! Can you stop denying things. Jisoo wasn't able to see, but I did!" Seulgi threw the small bucket of sand at my one foot tall sand castle. This bitch.

"Yah! What the fu-" I was ready to destroy her sand castle when Jisoo started whining. "Yaaahhhhh can we just grab a bucket of Chicken ? It's more worth the time rather than borrowing sand castle equipment from these little kids to build our own and just destroy them at the end." It's our second to the last day here in Hawaii and we really have nothing to do aside from being buried in our beds to binge watch Netflix series.

"I'm bored as fuck. This day is supposed to be our activity day. But that Baekhyun dude rushed things so yeah! We have nothing to do!" And then Seulgi destroyed her sand castle.

The three of us sighed.

"But Lisa-yah, seriously, do you really like Jendeukie again?" Here goes Jisoo, again.

I rolled my eyes at her then started to build my sand castle again, ignoring her and the question she just asked. "You didn't saw but Seulgi did, right?" I looked at her, she was pouting, looking like a kid who lost a penny when I asked her.

"Ne, I saw." Seulgi replied with a low tone in her voice.

"And what does the game said?" I raised a brow as I look at the two.

"Kiss the person of your dreams in the dark." They answered in chorus.

"So is that a yes or a no?" Jisoo asked again, hoping that this time I'll answer.

But no, I just looked at them and continued to fill the sand bucket.

"Come on Lisa. It's not like were gonna bury you under this sand." Seulgi whined.

I just can't handle them. I changed my mind, maybe this will stop them from asking alot? After all their my friends, so I have nothing to loose if I spit some information out.

Before Seulgi begin sulking, I said what I have to say. "Fine, I have feelings for her. I know it's odd to have feelings for someone who's in a relationship, but I just really like her. And I know that in your little minds you're already backstabbing me. But I just can't help it! I fell inlove with Jennie, again."

The two started to have smiles on their faces. "I told you she likes her." Jisoo poked Seulgi's arm.

"W-well what happened after you kissed her? Did she got distant or what?" Seulgi moved closer to me, as well as Jisoo. They were like two detective who's investigating me.

"Nothing." I said firmly.

"Nothing?" They asked with confused faces.

"What do you expect?"

"I just thought that maybe you two talked about your..you know, relationship?" Seulgi said.

I tried to protest but they always cut me off. "Come on guys! We are fr-"

"Nope, friends don't kiss friends." Jisoo said.

"And they don't kiss back." Seulgi added.

"Ok fine! I didn't confess or shit. We just treated each other last night like nothing happened. Were still close but we didn't talk about the kiss. I even accompanied her to her room." Jisoo faced palmed and Seulgi shaked her head in disappointment.

"Whaat now? I said the things you wanted to hear!" I frowned.

What do they want now?

"Lisa-yah! Why didn't you even confess about your feelings towards her?"