5 | Apology

Korea | JYG Entertainment

It was a busy day at JYG Entertainment. Today is the arrival of the last two collaborators.

On the walkie talkie~

"Nancy, Miss Park Chaeyoung is here." The security said.

"Copy that."

Nancy told the boss that one of the directors / film makers is already there.

"Miss Nayeon, Miss Park is here. I am going to accompany her here to your office."

"Ok, i'll go get ready." Nayeon replied

Nancy went down  stairs. She went to the entrance and she was stun by the beautiful girl with innocent face.

"Uhmm excuse me Miss?"  The girl said.

Nancy immediately put away her stunned face and replied quickly.

"Miss Park, My name is Nancy, Miss Nayeon's secretary..uhmm please follow me, i'll accompany you to her office."

"Ohh...uhh ok." Chaeyoung was a little bit uncomfortable because she is not used to people around her talking very formal.

Once they arrived at the office, Nayeon and Chaeyoung had a little introduction for themselves.

"Good afternoon, Park chaeyoung." She smiled as she offered her hands for a shake.

"Im Nayeon, JYG CEO...let's..uh...let's not be that formal ok?" Nayeon shyly asked.

"Yahh I know right! don't act like we didn't met in an event in Paris and didn't do embarassing stuff while we're drunk." Chaeyoung said.

After an hour of chitchat and orientation for the project...

*KNOOOCK!!! KNOOOCKKK!!!*

Chaeng and Nayeon was interupted by someone.

"Oops sorry Rosie i'll just talk to that person for a minute then maybe we can continue our discussion." Nayeon said as she stood up.

Nayeon opened the door.

"Jennie?" Nayeon said confusedly, she didn't know why Jennie came.

"Nayeon can you just let me i-" Jennie was cut off by Chaeng who came rushing to hug her.

"Jendeuk! LONG TIME NO SEE YOU DWARF." Chaeyoung said as she hug Jennie.

"Chaeyoung, I miss you chipmunk." Jennie said while smiling and hugging her.

"Look at youu!! Your so famous, rich, talented and loved by your fans. I'm so proud of you." She said as she pinch Jennie's cheeks.

"Aishhh no need to flutter me chipmunk."

Nayeon was just watching them. She stand there with a confused face.

"Ohh Nayeon, by the way we know each other." Jennie said while still hugging Chaeyoung.

"Ohh is that so? then this will be great. Come sit at the couch, this is important."
Nayeon said as she led them to the couch.

"Rosie remember what I told you?."

"Ohh about the big project? The one we will make?"

"Yes, Jennie is the artist you will shoot in that project." Nayeon said as she sip from her tea.

The both got excited and started to scream.

After another hour of chitchat..

*RIIINGGGG!!! RIINGGGG!!!!*