24 | By the fire

After seeing Jennie walking away from her, Lisa immediately ran to follow her.

"GOTCHAA!" Lisa was able to catch Jennie and grab her by the hand. The smaller girl flinched and glared at her.

"What?" She groaned in annoyance as she started to remove Lisa's grip from her hands.

"Whoaah..Jennie..chill! We'll get ice cream right?" Lisa charmed Jennie by pouting and having a pleasing look on.

Jennie rolled her eyes before speaking. "Your lucky you're cute." She said as she walk pass Lisa.

Lisa just followed her completely confused towards her action. Then the small girl looked back at her "Aren't you gonna walk faster? I want Ice cream already..."

' aish this cutie ' Lisa said in her thoughts. She couldn't help but to let out a chuckle as she run towards Jennie. She placed an arm around her shoulders then told her "You're cute when you're mad." The smaller girl just rolled her eyes at her "Don't flutter me with your words Manoban."

"Are you?" Lisa replied. The smaller girl stopped walking and looked at her, this time she was like blushing.

" I-I..No!" She said and looked away because Lisa was looking at her intently.

"Ok..if you say so.." Lisa chuckled. She then felt small arms wrapping around her waist as she wrapped her arms on Jennie's shoulder. The proximity between them started to grow eversince their 'friendly' date. Little did they know there was something developing deep down in them.

THE NEXT DAY...
It was outdoor shooting day. Jennie and Jongin prepared early for the shoot. With Yeji, Chaeng was able to instruct the staff about what they are going to do. Lisa on the other hands was busy arguing with Baekhyun and Nayeon.

(Lisa:Baekhyun:Nayeon)

Earlier, when Lisa was busy scouting the set, Baekhyun came to her, giving her a folder with papers inside it.

"Ok what is this?" Lisa looked at him confusedly, wondering why she was given that folder.

"Schedules. Basically a summary of the whole photo book. "

"Wh-what for?"

"You have to finish this now. Shoot should be done now. Everything should be done now."

"B-but why?"

Nayeon came as she saw Lisa getting confused

"Ms. Lisa..we have to do this. It's for the sake of our Idols."

"We aren't gonna shoot the hawaii activities with them? No CDs included in the photo book?" Lisa said while browsing through the papers.

"Apparently, we wont. Jenkai fans are starting to bring up suspicions towards the two. We have to lessen their appearance so that controversies won't arise."

"Miss Lisa..I know you are confused but..let's just stick with these new plans. Today is the last day of shoot ok? Then we'll proceed to our activities tomorrow. Now if you excuse us, we will talk to Miss Jeon."

After the talk, the two CEOs left her. Lisa approached Chaeng with a disappointed look on her face. She gave the folder to her without even saying a word.

After a few minutes of scanning the papers, Chaeng had the same expression as Lisa.

"Everyone, sorry to tell you but...we need to wrap everything now ok? Everything should be finished. The Hawaii activity documentations as well as the games we planned for Jenkai will be cancelled. It is written on this paper. For those who have complains, you can come here and see it for yourself. It is the boss' call." Though no one came and complain, you can see the disappointed look on their faces when Chaeng announced it.