11 | Party

Lisa's Hotel | two days 'til contract signing

After her meeting with her mom, Lisa immediately went back to her hotel. She lay down. She was just staring at the ceiling. She didn't want to cry,she was tired of crying. She wanted to relieve the stress that's why she decided to move out of the hotel and live with Chaeng and Jisoo.

Chaeng left yesterday, she decided to stay with Jisoo. She didn't want to stay at the hotel for a long time.

Lisa called her.

On the phone

"Hello? Lisa why did you call?" Chaeng answered the call.
"You have any spare rooms there?"
"We have four more rooms."
"Can I..I..uhmm..can..I....uh-"
"Stay with us. You can live with us you know? We have been waiting for you to say that. Pack your things and I will let her pick you up."
"Thank you Chong-ah."

After one hour of packing, Lisa waited at the lobby for Jisoo's arrival.

"Yah Manoban!" Jisoo approached her.

"Jisoo-yah..I'm really thankfu-"

"Shhhh, just buy me chicken ok?" Jisoo silenced Lisa.

Lisa smiled. They proceed to the car and drived home.

When they arrived at the house, Chaeyoung welcomed Lisa with a meal she prepared. They ate together.

"I can't believe you are this rich already." Lisa told Jisoo.

"Well..Chaeyoung kept me going." Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung, she admired her very much.

Jisoo is a soon to be CEO of their family Company, she have achieved a lot of things.

"Well...I wish I was fortunate like you." Lisa sighed as she cut her steak.

"You are fortunate Lalisa." Chaeyoung told her.

"Nahh...I dont think so." Lisa said with a blank expression.

"Lisa..dont say that." Jisoo held Lisa's hand."Lisa..release your stress. You gotta chill ok? Dont stress yourself too much. We are here. Chong-ah and Seulgi is still here. Your family..they are still here." Jisoo said as she caressed Lisa's hand.

After eating they decided to take Lisa into a massage spa and sauna to relax her.

Jennie's Cut |two days 'til contract signing

Jennie was in her dorm with Irene. They decided to stay at home to watch movies. Suddenly someone texted Jennie.

"Tnnnrt Tnnnrt" *that's a sound of a vibrating phone hehe*

"JENNIE-YAH SOMEBODY TEXTED YOU!!" Irene yelled from the living room, Jennie was in the kitchen grabbing foods but as soon as she heard Irene she rushed to her phone.

"Who is it? Did she reply?" Jennie said while getting her phone.

"Who's she?" Irene confusedly asked

"Aish no one." She got her phone and saw a text from Nayeon. She opened the text and it was a long message so she decided to tell Irene. Jennie finds it boring to read long messages about work.

"Can youuuu reeeaaadd thiiiisss forrr meeeee????" Jennie said with a cute voice while hugging Irene.

"Gimme that, I cant stand your digusting aegyo." Irene had a digusted face on. "Oh i've read this last night. After the contract signing we have a party with SM HiT Entertainment." Irene and the others were the first one to be informed.