21 | The Manobans

After that night at the rooftop, Jennie and Lisa became even closer. They tend to make fun of each other at set and they often have lunch with the squad. (The pinks ft. Seulrene ) Proximity grew between the two, showing that they were starting to be comfortable with each other.

It was really hard for Lisa to get over that mini cheek kiss that happened. She really didn't know why she wasn't able to stop herself that time. But one thing's for sure, It just felt right.

Jenkai on the other hand got the chance talk to each other the next day after lunch.  Jongin apologized and explained to Jennie that he and Krystal are friends. Nothing more and nothing less. However, he wanted to keep connections with Krystal through messages and through social media which was fine  with Jennie.

One week later...

After a week, the shoot for the music videos finally ended. They now have to go back to Korea. However, Lisa won't be joining them since she would take a flight to New York to see her sister. She talked to Nancy a few days ago so that she would be informed that she isn't going back to Korea with them.

@the Airport |3 A.M.
Lisa's Cut

Since Lisa had to leave earlier, she wasn't able to say goodbye to Jennie. Lisa was really winded at that time because she was so worried about Bambam. She didn't even have a clue on what happened to him. Luckily, Yeji was there to accompany her to New York.

After a few hours | New York

After a few hours, they finally arrived at New York. Lisa was nervous as hell while Yeji on the other hand was just chilling.

"Greetings Ms. Manoban!" The bodyguard from Tzuyu's Company approached Lisa and Yeji outside the plane.

"Sir, please send her home. Here is the address, then send me to the Hospital where Tzuyu and Bambam are currently staying." Lisa was on a hurry to meet Bambam.

"H-hey ! I need to see my other cousins Lisa-yah. Take me with you. It's unfair to just leave me." Yeji argued.

"Aish, You would be sent home Yeji. You won't be left."

"Uhmm...I just received a call and Miss Tzuyu instructed us to bring Miss Yeji with you. Now if you excuse me, the vehicle is this way." The bodyguard said and then instructed the other bodyguards to bring the suitcases inside the van.

The two hoped in. While they were on their way, Lisa received a message from someone.

It was Jisoo and Seulgi who planned to have a movie marathon with the squad at the plane on the way home

She face palmed remembering that she wasn't able to say goodbye to Jennie.